Skip to content

Golden Heights Contest - Chapter 2

201 to 204 of 204

Good evening everyone!

I saw a lot of discussions about the bonus system of our contest. I’ve decided to post also the top ten WITHOUT bonusses.

  1. Thunderstrike – DerLK7531
  2. Wyvern – CoasterMac305
  3. Chimaera – Zampano
  4. Sitdown – Lenny + jpausfc
  5. Invert – Lenny + jpausfc
  6. Serpent – Fintamin
  7. Sibynophis Chinensis – Jurrut
  8. Opium – Timo Kho
  9. Antares – Intim305
  10. Cackles Is Now Deprecated – Jetcoasterfan

I can understand that some people think that the system we have used is a little bit weird. But we wanted to try something new you have never seen before anywhere. We thought it would give a little bit more creative thinking and a unique twist to the contest.
What do you guys think of the bonusses sytem?

Thank you all for participating!

Greets from Ward and Pifpoefpaf123

The contest was great! The bonuses and extra challenges were a great addition.

Is there any chance we could get some general feedback for our submissions? I'd love to know what I should work on to strengthen my future entries.

201 to 204 of 204