Golden Heights Contest - Chapter 2
[pifpoefpaf123]
- open up FVD++ (only latest version will work)
Ahhh, I see, I had 0.77 and it just crashed when I tried to put the csv in as a txt :D Thanks a lot.
Jetcoasterfan posted on November 27th, 2019
I am working on putting in my 100% custom wooden track base.
Surprise, I am not making a jet coaster.
Wow, looks like an awesome RMC!!!
It is not a RMC.
Jetcoasterfan posted on November 27th, 2019
Surprise, I am not making a jet coaster.
Wait what. What happened?
I am building a Scenic Railway instead.

Cool! now add another jet coaster
Hey all. I've been quite busy with life. I just noticed this competition. I'm going to try my hand and see if I can build something for once. Good luck everyone
Edit: ok what's the deal with all of this blue zig zag track in the area? do I just ignore that or...?
That track is for if you want to make your coaster in fvd. If you are going for handbuilding you can better delete that track.
Or just choose the Normal version ;)
oh. I see. Thank you. I managed to rotate it and that seems fine enough to work with for now.
More custom track bed being put in.

The footers have to be 2m above the water, does that mean that the height of the footers that are in the water has to be at least 2m?
JustAlex posted on November 28th, 2019
The footers have to be 2m above the water, does that mean that the height of the footers that are in the water has to be at least 2m?
Correct!
Have been insanely busy. So, out of 1.2km of track, here's the one part that doesn't look janky! (Supports are a WIP :P)

Are the record bonuses for all time records or fastest/tallest/etc out of all the submissions?
The record bonuses are for the entries with the tallest/fastest/etc of all the submissions, so not all time records
Hey so I'm having some trouble with the 4th dimension coaster for this challenge. I'm wanting the track to go underneath the smaller bridge opening underneath the area for a chairlift (the orangish area). The track will not clear the bridge. Is there any way around this or will i just have to bite the built and make the coaster longer and reach the other bigger bridge openings. I've included a picture to look at, maybe. (Idk if it I did it right).
I get what you mean. I think someone managed to go under the smaller bridge with the 4D coaster but it is really close. So yeah you will probably have to make your track towards the other bridge
Ooh, this looks fun!
Are mobius racers considered to be one coaster or two?
Mobius counts as one.
Some of my WIP Gerstlauer entry

Just to be sure, am I allowed to use bestdani's block script objects?
(https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/107?page=3#c8041)
yes of course!
I sent in my entry. Let me know if you got it.
Yes, we have it!


I am working on putting in my 100% custom wooden track base.
Surprise, I am not making a jet coaster.