Golden Heights Contest - Chapter 2
MC_Coasters posted on December 21st, 2018
Can i still join?
Sure! You have until Jan 1st
oooof im very late but im still going to try
Glad I'm off work the next 5 days!! Maybe it will give me a chance to finally get a coaster pulled together! I had an awesome one done... But it ended up being to close to the boundary to be supported! - Let's see what my creative mind can come up with in a short period of time.

Getting Closer

Is this ok?
What file type do i submit it as? This is my first contest
Eternalyz posted on December 26th, 2018
Is this ok?
What file type do i submit it as? This is my first contest
That's ok. Just do save package and put it on something like on NLC, Steam, or Google drive and sent the link to use.
sighs Looks like I'm going to have to withdraw from this competition. I was suppose to have 5 days off from work (where I was going to be able to work on this project) and I ended up getting stuck working those 5 days. Now I don't have the time to get a quality coaster submitted. :(
But I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! Best of luck all!
Just adding final touches to my entry. Good luck everyone!
sigh of relief submitted

8 entry’s so far, we can do more guys! Only two days left!
Sent my entry in... fingers crossed. A POV is in the works :)
Happy New year from the Netherlands! Only 12 hours left!
Pushing this one to the wire
Submitted my second entry and wishing luck to everyone else!
I honestly feel like my entries were a bit lackluster compared to others, but we'll see how this goes.
My file is to large to be sent over email, any other way to do it?
You can upload it to a cloud drive service such as Google Drive or OneDrive for free and email the link to the file.
Sent it in!
We are done! 18 entries, thanks everyone for participating. Now it is our time to shine!
Can't wait to see what people have created!
Will there still be the chance to get prizes?
Jetcoasterfan posted on January 11th, 2019
Will there still be the chance to get prizes?
Unfortunately, we have no prizes.


So I know the contest only allowed us to build in a certain area, but I felt like this was too good of a map to not build something else so I am building a massive invert inspired by Nemesis at Alton Towers and Banshee at Kings Island. The sad news is, a ride had to be sacrificed in order for this ride to fit in well. So the observation tower is no more, but its pad will serve as the plaza for this new ride! I'll post some more when the layouts complete.
I know it's late, but Mac that RMC looks incredibly well done.
ECHELON is on the exchange for you all to take a look at!
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/539
**PS - obsessed with Periphery by imaginaut... awesome work there!

Can i still join?