Golden Heights Contest - Chapter 2
Might give this a shot! Plenty of time, a cool building area, and no pressure for theming. Sorry for not approving this earlier - just saw your messages lol... 😕
Is there any prize for winning?
Fuck ill do it too hope im not late
Can we move trees around in order to place our Coaster?
You van replace and delete all the trees and rocks if you want without any consequences.
I have not done a contest before either, however this might be something I'd be willing to try out. Count me (shyly) in!
I'm in
Surprise! Good Luck everyone!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-atfA0QF0vX0Q1pZ37d24BFfNdw-9wod/view?usp=sharing
Finished? Send a download link with your name in the parkfile name to goldenheightscontest@gmail.com
This is going to be fun!
pifpoefpaf123 posted on November 20th, 2018
- You can hand in as many entries as you like, but they must be a different coaster style. So, the maximum of entries is near the 40 I guess. :)
In that case, I'm thinking on making some type of steel coaster as well as a wooden coaster since I think a wood coaster would look good there. Not gonna try to make more than 2 or 3.
Look at the sign!

My jet coaster progress.


When is the deadline?
Are we allowed to move/delete trees?
AceDFe19 posted on November 25th, 2018
When is the deadline?
2019, You can choose which time zone
Swedishcoasterfreak posted on November 25th, 2018
Are we allowed to move/delete trees?
Yes, you can move or delete trees and rocks, you can add them as well.
Does a trench count as a tunnel, and are trenches allowed?
Jack73 posted on November 25th, 2018
Does a trench count as a tunnel, and are trenches allowed?
We had that question also from another person and hesitated what to do. We decided to count the trench as a tunnel, so you can use or a trench or a tunnel in your project (and keep it less then 80m/262ft)
Okay. That helps decided the layout. Back to the drawing board(I’ve already had to use a tunnel and there is no way to remove it).
Adding more brakes and station details.

I hope it's not to late to join! I've never done a NL contest before, so I think this could be a lot of fun!
Is it okay if I post a POV of my jet coaster?
Also, do the supports have to stay in the boxes as well, or can they extend past the yellow or green boxes??
I was almost done with my first layout and accidentally deleted half the ride.
why
Jetcoasterfan posted on November 26th, 2018
Is it okay if I post a POV of my jet coaster?
That’s your own choise.
DisneyMatt posted on November 26th, 2018
Also, do the supports have to stay in the boxes as well, or can they extend past the yellow or green boxes??
Everything must be in the building area: track, supports and footers.

Never done a competition before, but you have me very interested. This should be fun