Golden Heights Contest - Chapter 2
Do we have to connect the path to the station? Or do we only create the coaster?
Jamierog posted on November 26th, 2018
Is there a height limit?
No, so build that record breaking coaster. ;)
Sydelix YT posted on November 26th, 2018
Do we have to connect the path to the station? Or do we only create the coaster?
Just create an awesome coaster!
Thanks! Really excited for this!
Is this ok?


Jetcoasterfan posted on November 26th, 2018
Is this ok?
The track is inside the green or yellow zone, so it is correct.
Hi ! I build my coasters using FVD++, has anyone an idea of how i could build in FVD without having to export and check in NL2 the green/yellow area limit for every section of track i add ?
you could create an overlay to use within fvd, when you import an image to fvd it will scale it to repeat every 500 m, so just take a screenshot of the overhead, and scale accordingly in paint or something until its right in fvd.
Can you import terrain into fvd? It would be difficult for this contest in particular to build without knowing where the terrain drops off.
unfortunately not, however if you were really dedicated, you could make a coaster in nl2 that follows the terrain and then import that into fvd if youd like. it is a bit time consuming and unconventional though
Lol since i can't stand handbuilding, i'll do this, thanks !
Is this ok? I have covered stairs like japan does a lot.

I sent my contest entry in just now! Let me know if you got it.
Jetcoasterfan posted on December 2nd, 2018
I sent my contest entry in just now! Let me know if you got it.
Got it!
What a nice funnel cake stand... in progress



It coming along!
Is that a giga?
Is that custom wooden supported? And not auto support?
It’s 268 feet tall, so hyper. The lift is custom and the wooden supports are modified auto supports
That span it way to long.
I know the span is too long. I haven't finished it yet. Another part of the ride has to be completed before I can adjust the span of the lift supports.
Well, I've fallen quite behind as I've been short on time and have forgotten how hard it is to properly hand-build an element, but here's what I have so far.



Only 15 days left! We can’t wait to judge your awesome creations!
Remember: Finished? Send a e-mail with your download link and your name to goldenheightscontest@gmail.com
You will receive a automatic answer if your e-mail is succesfully sended to us.
Some minor tweaks to be made here and there, but I think I'm about done (for real)?
Meet ECHELON - the love child of Nemesis, Great Bear, and some 2nd gen inverts.

^Gorgeous lookin


Is there a height limit?