NLC Track Tennis 2018
Yeah, that's quite fast for an MCBR, it should be more like 20-30kph
Oh I like that MCBR so much!
I'll take a supports turn when available.
I say good, the ride was getting way too long and meandering anyways lol. In my opinion based on what I've seen, most are thinking of their own elements, few are thinking working with other submissions to create a cohesive layout.
So I think the sooner it ends, the better. There's a such thing as too much for me, I know a lot of others don't agree (which is why so many like Helix) but based on my own personal tastes this has already gotten to that point. A mcbr that limits the following track (like iSpeed...not that I love it there, but it's a parallel) would be great here since it hasn't been ended already.
Right, so the MCBR is either the right speed, the wrong speed, or a trainwreck.
I like having the next entry wrap back through my corkscrew, although the entry of the MCBR should probably be higher than that. Still a decent amount of speed there.
May i suggest a possible idea for the future? I dare say that the reason the layout is so meandering at the moment is because there is no defined area constraints for the coaster. I get that its supposed to allow people to do what they want without limits, but due to everyone's different ideas the layout ends up becoming very unorganised and "all over the place". While a lot of people may disagree with me i feel like by introducing some space constraints and terrain features that cannot be moved, similar to that of a real coaster design, the end result will feel more cohesive and purposeful. I get that this kind of defeats the purpose of track tennis slightly, but i think that these additional constraints and a good template for the ride area would lead to not only a better coaster, but also a more challenging experience for each turn, especially as the layout gets bigger. In its current state, it dose not matter how long it gets because there is always more space for someone to take it.
P.S any chance i can claim the next turn in advance, id like to put my contribution in but im always asleep when the serve is open lol, no worries if not tho.
Element 115 I agree with that.
I'd say more restraints is definitely something that would improve this. Not sure how to fix it at this point with out wiping everything since the last open serve, but whenever this ends up being done again it should definitely be added.
I agree too,
Since the Last Open Serve i dont Like this Layout anymore and There is Just element to Element and We dont built a b&m Here.
There would have been so much interaction possible but it Just got to big. So i think constraints would Help so that you cant Go for the easiest solution and Just built your own Part but have to Go Back to the First Part of the Layout for example.
Maybe another Open serve would have helped so that the Layout wouldnt have gotten to big after the second Launch.
Duly noted and agreed upon in regards to the track layout, but we're way past the point of no return for this track.
For now, we'll follow the result of the vote and reject that submission. The latest section needs to be redone, with an MCBR that is higher up/at a lower speed. Requests are open, if you want to take the turn.
I'll do it
Okay, 24 hours as per-usual. As a reminder: this submission requires a MCBR, and the total time between the end of the second launch and the start of the MCBR needs to be less than 37.5 seconds.
Ugh. So when I post information in the post granting you a turn it's probably pertinent to your submission.
This submission requires a MCBR, and the total time between the end of the second launch and the start of the MCBR needs to be less than 37.5 seconds.
ThatFlyerGuy1's submission is about a second too long. Third time lucky, I hope? Requests are open if somebody wants to try next.
edit: Just thought I'd repost the reasoning why this block needs to be a specific length:
secretimbecile posted on August 29th, 2018
The block timings are excluding launches. The first train needs to reach the brakes before the second train reaches the second launch, as it isn't supposed to stop there under normal operation, hence two blocks of equal duration, plus a buffer in the form of the first launch duration.
But can I take a support turn?
Excellent!
The turn is yours. Post something below in the next 24 hours.
Can i take the next turn?

Download the latest park template
Turn 19
Requests are open for the next turn. Remember, the next track submission requires an MCBR, and the total time between the end of the second launch and the start of the MCBR needs to be less than 37.5 seconds. (roughly 3-4 seconds from the current point)
^Is it even possible to do that?
I'm pretty sure, yeah. The last submission was too long by only a second as it took a slow turn through the side loop. The time is only to the start of the MCBR.





55kph seems really fast for an MCBR, and it's going to really limit what elements can be done with trains recovering from an E-stop.
What do people think?