NLC Track Tennis 2018
Assuming you mean you still want it, the turn is yours. Post your submission below in the next 24 hours. If you're adding track, make sure it fits the timing requirements I've mentioned previously.

Download the latest park version
Edit: We now finally have concurrent train goodness

Third Half? || Turn 20
We're now in the third and final block. The previous block ended up at ~36.5s in duration, so again, we're looking for this block to be that duration or less.
I haven't done another open serve here, as an MCBR exit isn't the most exciting opportunity to do one. Let me know whether you want to see another before the track is finished, perhaps for the final section?
Requests are open for this turn.
I'll do some supports again
Sure thing. Post something below in the next 24 hours.
I think an open serve could work now if it allowed for a very long tack length.

Download the latest track template
Turn 21
You see, with supports in place it looks as though some thought went into the layout. Requests are open for the next turn, who wants to go next?
I'd like to give it a try, please!
Sure, post your submission below in the next 24 hours

Turn 22
Well, if you're all convinced you can get out of this one, then by all means. Requests are open for the next turn.
I will give it a shot!
Sure, go ahead. Post a submission following the usual rules within the next 24 hours.
Added an overbank turn.
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sy0-iuO-X7fy7yg9wuaTMIg28P-9JuIm/view?usp=sharing

I will go then.
Ill go.
EDIT: God damn i got snaked by 2 seconds lol.
Hah. Nolimiters snipes it, and has 24 hours to post a submission.
i'll give it a shot
Go ahead. Post something below in the next 24 hours.







