NLC Track Tennis 2018
Fixed it
Sorry about that
Does the train collide with itself on that roll? looks pretty tight.
The barrel roll drop is fine. I'm pretty sure the transition at the top of the turnaround just before the roll is fine I can't really get a good view as my computer lags out on the coaster file so I'm not 100% sure.
I'm going to reject that submission. The speed drops right down to 20kph at the top, and the late barrel roll causes some really high laterals. A really cool element but we're way too late in the layout for that to work.
The turn is back open. The first person to post can start straight away.
I'll take a supports turn
Just waiting Here. Dont mind me
Yeah, I did say
The turn is back open. The first person to post can start straight away.
Nevermind then. Who wants to go? You'll get a super duper confirmation post.
Once again, I'll take a supports turn if you let me lol
Go ahead. Post something below in the next 24 hours.
Alright cool
Turn 25
More Supports. More turns. Requests are open for the next turn. Who wants to go next?
Meeeeee!! (Track Turn) :P
The turn is yours, submit something below in the next 24 hours.
(Sorry for the delays, I'm busier than usual this week)

Download the latest park template
Turn 26
Requests are open for the next turn. I'm still busy over the next couple of days, so after claiming your turn below, you should start on your submission straight away.
I'll take it
Perhaps a bit much?
yeah, wtf
well that's unique, prahapse to extreme for this ride tho
Wasn't the ride limited to the 2 existing launches though? I mean it's cool, and the ride is already over the top long so what's another thousand feet lol, but I thought what was existing was it as far as launches/lifts.
disco posted on August 21st, 2018
- No further launches may be added. MCBRs can be added if needed (see additional notes).
Yes, you were right.
^ Wow, I bet whoever wrote that rule is grateful right now.
Let's go again. Requests are open for whoever wants to take it. My appallingly busy week is finally over, so we shouldn't have any more big delays.


^ That file isn't public