NLC Track Tennis 2018
But irony is a force interconnected to the matrix of life itself.
Another vote for Floppy's Revenge
Locking in a vote for Floppy's Revenge
Not that I don't love the name, but I'm going to need somebody to explain the reference here...
Its something an ex community member Donidia tried to make for 5 hours of power II (after falling alseep mid competition). Its mentioned somewhere in TCM's 5hop II stream, but im not sure when. It was called "the rise of floppy"
Possibly the greatest live stream in NL2 history right there...
"Big dumpy dump dump".
How about The Big Ding Coaster
It's probably better to choose a theme (if any) before deciding on a name
^Floppy's Revenge
Hill Billy Coaster Texas Bronco? You can make it wild west themed.
Vote for mystic twister so we can complete the cycle please

Credit to intim305 for the cycle
Mystic Twister gets my vote
Mystic twister sounds good
Floppy's Revenge
Definitely Floppy's.
Yes, call it Floppy's Revenge
Turn 27 (Open serve)
We've almost reached the end of our track. The final turn is an open serve (see first post) which means that everybody submits an entry for this turn.
- Create a track section following the first launch. For this open serve you have an extended track allowance of 120m (393')
- You must close the track within the 120m allowance
- Repackage the park when you're done and upload it to your file host of choice, and post a link in this forum thread within the next 48 hours (A deadline of Monday 13:00 UTC)
- The rest of the rules in the first post apply as usual
Track Tennis 2018

went for something simple, a roll into a banked turn into the breaks.
also tried to keep the G's as low as possible, not sure how well i did compered the rest of the ride tho.



Looks like there is only one entry. But tbh the options for this open serve a very limited and that submission is probably the best one, someone can come up with
Just waiting Here. Dont mind me
OMG. I totally forgot about this!! Sorry y'all. (Massive 'thank you' to Secret for taking the reins for so long... didn't mean to leave ya hangin out to dry there dude.)
For now, let's restart that open serve since we only had one entry. (MACTAFF - you can keep your entry or redo it if you'd like.) And since I'm posting at a weird time, I'll extend some time too. So with that...
Turn 27.1 (Open serve)
We've almost reached the end of our track. The final turn is an open serve (see first post) which means that everybody submits an entry for this turn.
- Create a track section following the first launch. For this open serve you have an extended track allowance of 120m (393')
- You must close the track within the 120m allowance
- Repackage the park when you're done and upload it to your file host of choice, and post a link in this forum thread within the next 48(+2) hours (A deadline of Saturday 15:00 UTC)
- The rest of the rules in the first post apply as usual
And siiiince I'm at work, I'll have to look at what's next in rebooting this when I get home lmao. We gotta finish this damn thing and put a bow on it.
after looking at the template again, I think I'm going to keep my existing entry as the only other ideas I have may make the ride a nightmare to support.
Turn 28 (Open Serve — Finish the damn thing if ya want)
We just have some supports left! Ahhh!!
- Create as many supports as you'd like.
- Please don't spend forever on it.
- Yea that's it.
Name That Coaster!!
I'm creating a poll for naming this thing. This is just the submission stage, after which I will try to compile most of the suggestions and put them to vote.
- Popular vote wins as long as it doesn't suck.
- Funny name must actually make me audibly exhale in order to be accepted.
- "Floppy" is banned bc it's not suspended, therefore it doesn't actually flop.
Track Tennis 2018

I added an ugly pink line to show you what's left.
Download the park | Other Files (outdated)

I hope you realise not everything HAS to be ironic...