NLC Track Tennis 2018
You're up, post something below in the next 24 hours
Sorry you guys can't accept the true power and beauty of the inverted launch
hi xyzcoaster
Been there done that JAKool. yawn
lol



https://www.dropbox.com/s/z53lytcig5gdjs8/Track Tennis.nl2pkg?dl=0
Added a Flying Whipsnake Yank into a small pop of air.
Hmm, needs more inverted launch :P
Seconded
I think it needs a downhill launch.
Obviously the inverted launch I had in mind would be downhill, Mrcrolly.
Then I third that.

Download the latest park template
Turn 27
Looks like we've nearly reached the end of our track. We'll be finishing that off with the final Open serve, which will run over the course of this weekend. In the meantime:
Support Turns
Requests are open for support turns, if you'd like to help out there.
Coaster Name
The coaster needs a name. Submit names for the coaster below, the best ones will go to a vote.
Coaster Colours
The colours can also be changed. Post suggested colour themes below as well. (preferably with a screenshot)
Obligatory name suggestion of Floppy's Revenge.
Super Speed Cool Cool Bear! Come on, don't hesitate!
Lazer?
As for the colour, I think it should stay the same.
I want to put a vote towards Floppy's Revenge.
Jetcoasterfan posted on October 2nd, 2018
Super Speed Cool Cool Bear! Come on, don't hesitate!
I'm going to assume that because it's you, that entire post was the suggested name.
Super Floppy Cool Cool Bear's Revenge
Flat turn
Drink Color Bear Gliding Pulley Coaster!
Putting another vote for Floppy's Revenge
Mystic twister
Mystic Twister
Mystic Twister
Floppy's Revenge


ill go