NLC Track Tennis 2018
it's not a woodie or RMC... Looks like we're going for a wildcard!
How to solve the floppy problem: change the track-style ;)
Ok, so names have been submitted and I think we've got a good selection to choose from.
BUT, they won't go to vote until someone finishes the supports. ;) Who's it gonna be??
disco posted on November 20th, 2018
Ok, so names have been submitted and I think we've got a good selection to choose from.
BUT, they won't go to vote until someone finishes the supports. ;) Who's it gonna be??
Me
Suffice to say, I think it's dead.
Wow, it's been one and a half years. I actually went ahead and did the remaining supports, so here they are. When I came back to it I was surprised how well everything turned out, the track is super high quality in my opinion, it's amazing what the NL2 community can do.

I wish we could finish it with theming and so!

Mystic Twister it is then.