NLC Track Tennis 2018
What about the latter point? It'd be pointless to have someone build a 5m section of track to close a circuit.
They might choose not to close it
EDIT: The rules in the original post didn't cover any specifics regarding the ending, so I'll adopt the rules from the old NLDC version.
- The Match Referee reserves the right to say when the track is done.
- The Match Referee is responsible for closing the track circuit at their discretion. This event does not have to mean the track is done, however, and usually won't, in fact.
To be honest I'll probably put the track end to a vote, so it's up to you whether you think people will want your ending.
I can't really see myself being able to enter this one in; the previous section's vertex density is making my transition really choppy.

I'll take the turn if FlyerGuy doesn't want to submit anything!
^^ Your post was a little ambiguous, are you giving up your turn?
I've tried depumping about 15x to no avail; yes. I don't see any way I'm able to work with the previous section.
Okay, looks like It's Mrcrolly's turn
Wave turn into a corkscrew. Had to rework the entry a tad bit because I couldn't really finesse it, but I think I did it justifiably so, it doesn't destroy the last persons creation or really alter it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZQU_2MSLJoPVpobrode9TM5l_IpUHeX7/view?usp=sharing
And away goes that nice little bump which MACTAFF has created, but otherwise I think it is good to create an inversion now!
Id like to take a swing at this. Just found this thread so im a little late but id love to have a go

Download the latest park template
Turn 16
Mrcrolly very much a fan of stalled transitions it seems. Requests are open for the next turn. Be the first to post to get it.
i would like to take a turn
The turn is yours. Post a submission that follows the standard rules below within the next 24 hours

Turn 17
Requests are open for the next turn. I'm turning in for the night, so be the first to comment below then get straight to it.
I'll take a stab at it.
Here ya go. Twisty and Corkscrew

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ry7p85cidnya9g9/Track Tennis 17.nl2pkg?dl=0
^You skipped the past two turns.
OH lol, that's what happens when you browse the forums at the start of the morning... Total illusion in that screenshot.

Download the latest park template
Turn 18
CoasterMac's track addition and optical illusion is added. We're now ~33.5s into this block, so we're at the point where we need to add an MCBR. Requests are open for this turn, who wants to add it?
Okay. Post your submission below in the next 24 hours. This submission requires a MCBR, and the total time between the end of the second launch and the start of the MCBR needs to be less than 37.5 seconds.
Out of curiosity, how long is this track right now (length, not time)?
Currently at 1498m
^The current length is 1576m / 5170ft (without storage)
I've continued the turn out of the inversion, right into a MCBR.

The track is really close to the inversion, but everything passes the clearance test.




That isn't how track tennis works.