NLC Track Tennis 2018
Maybe after a mid-course, where we're bound to see a loss in speed? It'd also make for a kick-ass reintroduction to the ride layout.

Turn 13
We're now 17 seconds into our second block. Requests are open for the next turn.
I'd like a go!
Sure, post a submission below in the next 24 hours

Added a 3/4 helix into a half roll with a water fly by
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f35shkto2w1k98q/Track Tennispool.nl2pkg?dl=0
The s-curve leading into the turn is really rough. Also, only terrain edits are allowed in the rules, please remove the water object.
Went for a different angle instead, the s bend was too pumpy and took up too much length for what I wanted to do which was leave half an inversion at the end pointing back towards the first half of the ride.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1844lf59n43x5j/Track Tennis2.nl2pkg?dl=0
P.S Mis-interpreted the terrain rules, I class water as terrain but the water table in NL2 is set so I use the water object where needed. Sorry!
I'm not a huge fan of the last part, the lateral G's are all over the place and it's rather rough. Also, the ending kinda forces the next person to do something with it taking away a lot of freedom. Then again, it's a challenge.
The last parts laterals were a mess as I did accidentally set a roll to strict so changed that, much smoother.
Also max lats I recorded were 1.5g and didn't spike up?
1.5 lats? That's bad.
Sorry for the delay, only just had a chance to look at this.
The rules are written to be as generous as possible when it comes to imperfect track, but we've already had a couple of rough sections in a row, so I'm going to reject this submission. Requests are back open, if somebody would like to make a new submission.
Okay. Post your submission below in the next 24 hours.
The bottom of that loop is 12 meters above the ground... Maybe at least do some terrain edits?

Download the latest park template
Turn 14
The second block is now 21 seconds long, so we have up to 16 seconds remaining. Time to start discussing whether we should have an MCBR. Requests are open for this turn, who's going next?
ill take a turn
You're up. Post your submission below in the next 24 hours
went with a dive following the terrain into an airtime hill through an earlier part of the ride



The turn is yours. Post your submission in the next 24 hours

Uhmm... Could I please fix this mess, and could I have 5 meters more allowance to close the circuit?



Went for another, smaller airtime hill. Was going to do a double down but that proved to be too long given the current speed.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1icEN7Rs4jLadAvisnocmlP56C0Z_Bgmq