NLC Track Tennis 2018
I went for something a bit simple but hopefully effective, in order to try and get the ride pointing back towards itself instead of sprawling out even more :D


download here
(also please let me know if the download is not working, Google Drive is great but unnecessarily confusing to me)
Though it's similar to how it enters the launch, I really wanted to do something that was more close to ground.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/16HeyumqmAMfstbLDseBnqhKvR0qYp8sT/view?usp=sharing
who needs turn arounds any.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjkupvnv6r7po30/Track Tennis open 2.nl2pkg?dl=0
Tried my best to make an original and creative element... Not sure if it's either of those :)
Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h7oNnwqL1rexIxWhMEgF2EuRn1toTMJN
Let's try it... It's a half non-inverting loop that ends in a beyond vertical twist. Sort of.





An immelman into a downwards roll pointing at the queue plaza area, flyby time?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v3xe798bia456h1/AADKtm8jm4df78pYA9jdIYBna?dl=0
Some great entries, and unique all around. KingRCT3's loop-ish entry stays going forward, with a mention to Darkstar's top hat which was a close second place.

Rules & guideline updates
-
You voted overwhelmingly in favour of having more control of transitions between sections.
- From now on, three vertices (up to 10m in track length) will be unlocked from the previous submission.
- Vertices have also been unlocked between all the previous sections. Please state which of those transitions you change when you make a submission.
-
Some notes on block timings:
- The first block ended up at ~37.5s between (excluding) launches.
- The next block should therefore be the same duration or slightly shorter to ensure smooth operation.
- The block can either end back at the end brakes, or an MCBR can be created.
Turn 10
We return to regular turns with the standard track allowance of 80m. Requests are open for this turn
I'll take it!
You're up. Post a submission following the standard rules below in the next 24 hours

Turn 11
That is airtime and a half. Requests are open for the next turn, who wants to go next?
I'll grab it
The turn is yours, make a submission below in the next 24 hours.
I would consider 1.8g lateral a pretty severe g-spike, you'll probably need to reduce the roll speed before I accept that.

Dammit King! (love you really though bro)

Turn 12
reduces Gs by 20%, "fixed". Requests are open for the next turn. Who wants to go next?
I would like to take it!
The turn is yours. Post you submission below in the next 24 hours













let's get weird
download