NLC Track Tennis 2018

Download the latest park version
Turn 5
Keep the coaster going, it's all about the greater good! (The greater good) Requests are open for the next turn, who wants to go next?
I'll go
You're up, post your submission in the next 24 hours

Download the latest park version
Turn 6
Roll up, roll up, support the tower whilst it's still physically possible! Requests are open for the next turn.
I'll take the next turn!
You're up, post your submission below, 24 hours, etc. etc.
Can I preemptively request the next round?
i really like it so far

Turn 7
Join us as we continue our descent into madness. Requests are open for the next turn, who wants to go next?
Me please.
Go ahead. Post your submission below in the next 24 hours

Turn 8
Not impossible after all as some have feared; the tower is now supported, with some interesting implications for the end of this block. Requests are open for this turn, who wants to go next?
I will!
The turn is yours, make a submission below in the next 24 hours


Sorry for cutting off the block so soon, if we want a MCBR then I can redo my turn!
I'm a little hesitant regarding the use of the 2-tube spine to avoid a clearance issue. As a general question to anybody who knows, is there a precedent for an Intamin coaster doing this?
^Kanonen does it.
Yes, but that's a full switch between 2/3 tube. I would have suggested having the whole roll as 2-tube, but your roll is quite forceful, and not simply a straight heartline roll.
Yeah no I don't like just the little gap. I'd say either figure out a way to make it all 3 tube or draw it out as much as you can and make it 2 tube.







Has to be said, that run up the terrain looks neat! Also, I'd rather have an MCBR than two equally long blocks; why only have two trains interracting?