NL2 Ask Thread
When the train goes over a switch or transfer table, u can hear a "clonck " noise when the wheels go over the edges of the track.
Is possible to mute that noise ?
In a darkride its very disurbing.
Does anyone have or know of a way to achieve something like Mavericks water cannons?
Jack73 posted on April 14th, 2020
Does anyone have or know of a way to achieve something like Mavericks water cannons?
U can use Bestdani's Fountain :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6i02ddi0vls2jy0/AABP-5nt0I2mp7AFRJKaEZjSa?dl=0&preview=fountain.nl2pkg
Is there a way that I'm not seeing to use topper track on the new hybrid RMC style coaster, or do we still need to use a method such as the one theCodemaster released?
So I had the Standard Edition of NoLimits2 and used it for a while. After some time of computer problems, the hard drive failed. I had backed up the computer recently, so i still had the installer of NL2. I used it and realized that I needed to have the user id and such. I tried to email support and haven't gotten anything back yet. If there is anything i can do, please tell! Thank you all and have a great day!
@Noncreative Arts :
Due the corona-virus outbreak its possible the guys from Nolimits Coaster have at the moment NO access to these codes.
Or it might take much longer, coz more copies are sold (more people stay at home) so they have process codes for these people.
Attempting to record natively in a park which is not demanding at all in terms of the computing power and am receiving this message every time. I can still record in other parks. Any ideas?

@MrRC Thank you so much! Helps a lot!
Hey :) Just a quick question regarding video recording, freezing / loading parks etc. I currently have the setup below for running NL2, which takes about 20-22 seconds to load the included Forest Mountain Park. Not sure exactly which components affect loading times in NL2, although I do know that the SSD affects it to some extent. But I'm not sure how much other things affect loading times. Would installing NL2 on a faster SSD improve my loading / recording times or am I already bottlenecked by other parts of my setup (eg CPU)? Thanks in advance :D
Intel i5-9300h
Nvidia RTX 2060 (Mobile)
16GB 2666MHz DDR4 dual-channel RAM
Here are my SSD's read/write speeds from CrystalDiskMark:

Try loading up Jamp Up Land.
Anyone using PvM's Vekoma MK1101 trains... What heartline should I use for them? The spacing seems based on the rocket coaster style but they look to sit a little higher. Thanks!
Is there an overview of track dimensions? I want to create a custom vehicle for my project, which would be greatly improved by having the correct dimensions of rails, for the bogies, etc. In particular the Eurofighter 2 coaster style.
I don't think there's an complete overview but the chart(s) in the resource thread about track centerline gauges (and bogie distances) are somehat related to what you're looking for. However, you can always measure it yourself using a support beam inbetween two free nodes or you can take front and side profile screnshots of the track and vehicles in question and use those as reference images in 3d modeling software. Leaving the NL2 grid turned on helps with scaling them somewhat accurately.
Could a mod please pin this thread up top so it doesn't get lost?
Thanks.
Does anyone have a simple way to get restraints to open and close with a trigger?
Jack73 posted on April 22nd, 2020
Does anyone have a simple way to get restraints to open and close with a trigger?
You would need custom trains for that. It is not possible with the native NL2 trains.
Womp83 posted on April 22nd, 2020
Could a mod please pin this thread up top so it doesn't get lost?
Thanks.
If you click the heart at the top next to the threat title, it'll add it to your favorites. You'll get a notification every time someone posts, so at least that way you won't lose it.
^ I do know about that, hahaha. ;)
I wasn't asking it to be pinned for me, but for everyone else in general. Just so the thread doesn't get buried 4-5 pages in, and people who don't know it's here end up starting new threads for something that could have been posted in here.
Pretty sure the old Ask Thread on NLE was 'stickied' to the top of the front page.
lostinheadguy posted on April 18th, 2020
Anyone using PvM's Vekoma MK1101 trains... What heartline should I use for them? The spacing seems based on the rocket coaster style but they look to sit a little higher. Thanks!
It's correct that you need to use the Rocket Coaster style as mentioned in the readme. I measured the heartline for you. It's 1.2 meters
1.2 meters = 3.937 feet or 47.2441 inches
I am trying to freeze this coaster loop that is 6.28205e+07 ft long.

I get a out of memory error. I have 32 gigs of ram.
Okay, and your question is?
Does anyone know how to use the Codemasters Premier Skyrocket cars? I tried with 1 meters but it won't work during the simulator.
How do I set brake blocks so they don't slow the train except in an emergency or when the e-stop button is pressed?

Is there a way to control which face the bolts/nuts would appear on a rectangular metal support beam?