NL2 Ask Thread
AVI 26 sec = 2.2 GB
Is is possible to have some segments of a RMC/Wooden coaster have wide supports on some part and on some parts just on the left or right etc.?
^ Go to style settings for a track section, wooden supports generator, check the box individual settings and change what you want
You can also use that feature to adjust bent spacing as you want throughout the layout. Add Style Nodes to break your track into smaller segments to apply individual settings.
Note that high banking amounts will still build wide supports automatically on the outside of the turn, even if you haven't set wide supports for that part of the track.
-Ride_Op
Ok, this is a really dumb question, and I've already asked it before at some point years ago but I can't seem to find the answer again.
I moved in June 2017. When I moved to my new apartment, NL2's framerate dropped severely (and it shouldn't have of course) but the issue had something to do with my monitor settings or something and when I fixed that my frame rate went back to what it normally was.
Well... it's happened again. Anyone have an idea of how I fixed the issue last time? I'm fairly certain it was a pretty easy fix.
Thank you!
**Edit: It was an HDMI cable issue and I've got it straightened out. **
How do I get in contact with the NL2 about an issue I’m having with the game? It’s a loaded question but 1) The game is asking for me to insert a key code to play again. I haven’t played in a while so maybe that’s why it’s asking for it but I didn’t make the account my dad did when I was a minor he even forgot this pin.
2) I want to transfer the game from my dads computer to my personal laptop so I need a download link. I have the account information from when my dad purchased the game in 2014 like the username, email associated with the game, and the time around the game was purchased I just need to get in contact with someone who can assist me with these things. I sent them an email from what I thought was their email they’ve responded from that email before but this was years ago so it could be a new email I’m missing ???
U have a stand alone on your pc installation of Steam version ?
MrRC posted on January 27th, 2020
U have a stand alone on your pc installation of Steam version ?
I have the stand alone version on pc instillation
@ Less
See here :
Slight change to the process:
Visit this site (linked below) and choose these options:
Product re-delivery
My download link expired
Did not order "Extended Download"
Fill out the form and be sure you mention that you did not order the extended download, you now need it to re-download the program, and ask how to add extended download to your account. The support team will respond.
https://ccc.element5.com/ccc/customer_service.html
-Ride_Op
Does a storage secton not work anymore ones the coaster is in scripted mode?
That link sends me to a very general MyCommerce website it seems to have nothing to do with NL2. I’m looking for product redelivery and do not see it on the site either. I’m very confused.
@ Lesssssssss
Sorry that was the old methode, i copied the good one :
The site changed new process:
Visit this site (linked below), click Contact Support, and choose Download Questions.
Fill out the form and be sure you mention that you did not order the extended download, you now need it to re-download the program, and ask how to add extended download to your account. The support team will respond.
https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/
-Ride_Op
Currently working on an Intamin launch coaster. Using bestdani's block scripts (and probably zero distance transfer tracks) is there a way to create a high speed switch track, as seen on Pantheon and Parc Asterix 2022? Currently I'm trying a transfer track a bit longer than the train which switches in the minimum time, but it keeps slowing down the train as it enters (changing brake speed seems to do nothing).
U can change the time from a Transfertable. See image :

U can change it even to 0.1 sec, wich is very fast.
Does anyone have a set of B&M coaster details? (Coaster nets mainly). Working on a new coaster and Im trying to go as realistic as possible
Is there a download link for Mack Big Dipper trains? Or weren't they available for download?
Just Jay download this park : https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/172
Has anyone done a Gerstlauer family coaster before? I'm trying to understand how far apart each gate should be in the station. Is it comparable to the trailed wooden coaster (GCI and Gravity Group) trains?
I can't sign into my Unrealistic Coasters account, and it's not sending an email.
^ Never mind
Cartexture question. Where do I find the textures for the gray area in front of the seats on the three-bench PTC (picture 1) and on the metal piece on the front bumper (picture 2)? I am asking about the specific file and area on the file. As you can see, I know where the rest of the texture areas are.


^ I don't think those can be modified. Fairly certain the texture for metal plate on the front bumper can't be altered anyway.
But i really haven't done many custom textures on those trains at all, so someone correct me if i'm wrong. I'm just thinking that if you've found all the other textures, you would've found those as well by now.
^OK. I just discovered that the panel in front of the rows is the car color, which is changed in Coaster Properties. Problem solved!
Is there a Vekoma junior trains for download like Family boomerang? Or Vekoma family suspended? Thanks in advance!

^I recently started using AVI Raw as it doesnt require converting to go into my editing peogram. It also looks very done but files size is massive. A 2 minute video is about 45 GB.