NL2 Ask Thread
MrRC posted on February 2nd, 2025
Script wise is no problem, i use this script with 500 other objects and with no problems.
I will post a screenschot of the Blender project
Feel free to ask if screenshot not visable.
Alright, I'm afraid I can't help any further in that case. If you're sure it's not the script, then you would expect the exported Blender file to be faulty.
However...
I even mimicked your Blender project by renaming a body to "Eel_01". Then exported it to a Collada file and made a new Scene Object in NoLimits. I attached a script to it that uses .getElementForName("Eel_01") and it successfully finds it.
Can u place a screenshot of your Blender ?
MrRC posted on February 3rd, 2025
Can u place a screenshot of your Blender ?
Other than the object geometry being different, it's exactly the same as your screenshot; I cannot reproduce your problem. Assuming that your script works as desired, I do not see where the problem arises. Unless you post a park package that includes the Scene Object and script, as well as your Blender project, I cannot help you any further.
Its a HUGE project. I can make a new park with the script and my Eel_01 model with tracktriggers. To see for yourself.
MrRC posted on February 3rd, 2025
Its a HUGE project. I can make a new park with the script and my Eel_01 model with tracktriggers. To see for yourself.
Yes, that's what I meant: Only the relevant bits in one package (and the Blender project)
NoLimits Explorers posted on February 3rd, 2025
Yes, that's what I meant: Only the relevant bits in one package (and the Blender project)
No problem. I will make that in the evening.
Its now 4 pm here.
The test park with Blender Eel_01 does work now. Script is been able to detect the model.
But due the large size of the model it does move so little at first i didn't notice it.
So i adjusted the settings in the script and it does work now.
Tnx for all your helpfull support. I really appreciate that.
MrRC posted on February 3rd, 2025
The test park with Blender Eel_01 does work now. Script is been able to detect the model.
But due the large size of the model it does move so little at first i didn't notice it.
So i adjusted the settings in the script and it does work now.
Tnx for all your helpfull support. I really appreciate that.
Great! You could consider scaling the model in Blender, rather than adapting the script. The userbase of Blender is quite large, and there are tons of videos explaining pretty much everything Blender can do.
NoLimits Explorers posted on February 4th, 2025
Great! You could consider scaling the model in Blender, rather than adapting the script. The userbase of Blender is quite large, and there are tons of videos explaining pretty much everything Blender can do.
Tnx for information. I will look through YouTube.
Does anyone know how long the transfer table is on a Maurer Wild Mouse is?
Does anyone have the data points to use the NL2 corkscrew forumula to make a perfect B&M Corkscrew (Flat Spin)?
EDIT :
Got today an email with 2 download links
NL2 2.6.2.0
NL2 2.6.2.2
Who can help me with : Install file NL2 2.6.2.0 ??
Send me an email (see my profile)
Its NOT on the NL2 website
MrRC posted on December 13th, 2025
Who can help me with : Install file NL2 2.6.2.0 ??
Send me an email (see my profile)
Its NOT on the NL2 website
I don't know what to do if you need exactly 2.6.2.0, but if you have the Steam version, where you can choose betas for a game No Limits 2 provides some older versions of the game.
EDIT :
No further help needed.
CCA_Games posted on December 14th, 2025
I don't know what to do if you need exactly 2.6.2.0, but if you have the Steam version, where you can choose betas for a game No Limits 2 provides some older versions of the game.
I don't have Steam. Tnx for your reply.
Does anyone know how to travel slower in perspective mode (even slower than using the control key)? Or if there is a script to do so for filming purposes?
RMC It posted on March 14th, 2026
Does anyone know how to travel slower in perspective mode (even slower than using the control key)? Or if there is a script to do so for filming purposes?
There's no way to fly slower in free fly mode, but there are a few scripts intended for filming that allow you to go as slow or fast as you want. The one that comes with the game is the external ride camera you can find in scenery, and the official NL2 YT channel has a tutorial on it. The camera is attached to it's own coaster track running at a constant speed while staying pointed towards a target that you specify.
RMC It posted on March 14th, 2026
Does anyone know how to travel slower in perspective mode (even slower than using the control key)? Or if there is a script to do so for filming purposes?
Without scripts, it's possible in Editor-mode only. Go to File > Preferences > Common tab. There you can change the fly speeds, but that setting is not part of Play-mode unfortunately.
What would be a good NL coaster track to turn into an Intamin Hot Racer?

Script wise is no problem, i use this script with 500 other objects and with no problems.
I will post a screenschot of the Blender project
i.imgur.com/gVTq4sa.png
Feel free to ask if screenshot not visable.