NL2 Ask Thread
Is it possible to use a dual loading station with the custom block logic builder? The last block before the stations would have 2 different "next blocks" (the two parallel stations) and AFAIK I have to have exactly 1 scene object per block or switch.
I am hoping to poster-render top-down views of my rides (Showing the layout in high detail). It seems on the bigger rides there is a "Ceiling" that I cannot go above. Because of this, I cannot capture the whole ride in a render. Any way to raise that height?
On a related note, I know I can reduce the FOV down to a minimum, but is there any way to remove it completely? Even if I am able to raise the 'ceiling', there will still be distortion caused by the FOV
In the new 2.6.4.0 update one of the things added was a "local" checkbox (next to grid and snap checkboxes at the top) for local translations/rotations of scene objects and transfer tracks. Anyone know how that works or how it differs from global? I can't find anything about it in the manual.
It allows you to transform objects relative to the rotation of the object.
EDIT : Found it
A script where we can change the intensity of a light source.
Like slow pulsating
Does anyone have the file for the 6 seat dive coaster train? theCodeMasters original link no longer works.
Ok, I need a few things
- Rolling Blocks - How do you do them?
- Top Thrill Dragster trains (both if you can get them)
- Sky Rocket 1/2 trains (I think they're the same?)
- Can you vary speed between launches? like one speed is idk 120mph and the next one is a little bit less?
Thank you if you can find these and thank you for helping =)
Does anyone knows if there's a way to do a turntable in NL2 with custom track and train?
AceDFe19 posted on December 28th, 2023
Does anyone knows if there's a way to do a turntable in NL2 with custom track and train?
Yes there is NOT some kind of PKG, but if u make track with transports very slowly and very tight radius u can make something that looks like a turntable.
(only for single coaches)
AceDFe19 posted on December 28th, 2023
Does anyone knows if there's a way to do a turntable in NL2 with custom track and train?
A scripted Drop Track with custom trains would be able to do that.
UtahCoasterEnth posted on December 28th, 2023
A scripted Drop Track with custom trains would be able to do that.
So not possible to get a turntable?
AceDFe19 posted on January 2nd, 2024
So not possible to get a turntable?
Thats correct.
I have a user track with a Turntable Script from SerPat2442 , but u have to ask him.
AceDFe19 posted on January 2nd, 2024
So not possible to get a turntable?
The Drop Track script maker program would allow for it to just spin and would allow you to make a turn table. You just have to make a custom track segment and custom train to do it.
I did solve some problems for a user here. In that coaster was a turntable (scripted) did work very well with a train of 3 custom coaches.
U can ask user : SerPat2442 if he is willing to share that script with you.
How do i make a custom train like kw6 does
NLCFAN posted on February 6th, 2024
How do i make a custom train like kw6 does
Years of dedication and perseverance. Trail and error. But keep trying.
Anyone have any tips or instructions for pulling 3D models from Google Maps into NL2? I'm using an overlay for a recreation but the available 3D model in Google Maps appears to catch general shaping aspects very well and it would be a great too for guidance, but I'm not sure even where to start with pulling that over to NL2.
How do I connect two end vertexes or how would I switch a start and end vertex?
ISuckAtFVD++ posted on February 13th, 2024
How do I connect two end vertexes or how would I switch a start and end vertex?
Click on the 2 vertexes and click [Connect]
No there two END vertexes and cannot be connected (I tried)
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198216072769/screenshot/2497878598402487972/
U connecting 2 "females" together, that doesn't work here.
A "female" (leftside in the image) vertex is a "block" shaped and a "male" (rightside in the image) vertex is an "arrow" shaped vertex

MrRC posted on February 14th, 2024
U connecting 2 "females" together, that doesn't work here.
A "female" (leftside in the image) vertex is a "block" shaped and a "male" (rightside in the image) vertex is an "arrow" shaped vertex
The thing I am wondering is how do I change a female to a male
ISuckAtFVD++ posted on February 14th, 2024
The thing I am wondering is how do I change a female to a male
Change the direction of travel
(Using for example an Transfertable element.)
ISuckAtFVD++ posted on February 14th, 2024
The thing I am wondering is how do I change a female to a male
Just got it fixed I just had to turn around the swich track.

U can use Vekoma Minetrain with Lokomotive.