NL2 Ask Thread
So for the school project the coasters layout is done however I am having trouble with scripting (using Block Logic by bestdani) however once it reaches the switch track it crashes (coaster not game) dose anyone know a solution
ISuckAtFVD++ posted on February 15th, 2024
So for the school project the coasters layout is done however I am having trouble with scripting (using Block Logic by bestdani) however once it reaches the switch track it crashes (coaster not game) dose anyone know a solution
Send me your PKG file to my email (see my profile) and i will fix that for u. Its very complicated to see whats the problem and tell u the solution.
EDIT : I assume u know how to make the PKG file of your park ???
I got your email. I will look into the problem.
Keep in mind the time diffence.
I did made a ton of progress here. I'm still on the right path. Its not crashing any more on the Switch Track.
U had a Swing Launch in mind to make it over the Top Hat ?
MrRC posted on February 16th, 2024
I did made a ton of progress here. I'm still on the right path. Its not crashing any more on the Switch Track.
U had a Swing Launch in mind to make it over the Top Hat ?
Yes, A swing launch like pantheon and tutatis
ISuckAtFVD++ posted on February 16th, 2024
U had a Swing Launch in mind to make it over the Top Hat ?
Yes, A swing launch like pantheon and tutatis
No problem
Project completed. See your e-mail.
Hello everyone! I wanted to ask if it's possible to change the location of "com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2" folder to another disk/drive (the folder is in F: (HDD) but I want to change it with D: (SSD))
Mat_548_88 posted on February 17th, 2024
Hello everyone! I wanted to ask if it's possible to change the location of "com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2" folder to another disk/drive (the folder is in F: (HDD) but I want to change it with D: (SSD))
That should not be a problem.
MrRC posted on February 17th, 2024
That should not be a problem.
My problem is that the default "Document" folder for Windows in my pc is in F: not in D: ... that's what I wanted to say
No like i said earlier, that shouldn't be a problem
I used to have a double HDD system before
And i stored the "com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2" on :D not on the main HDD of my system.:C
MrRC posted on February 16th, 2024
Project completed. See your e-mail.
tysm
Mat_548_88 posted on February 17th, 2024
My problem is that the default "Document" folder for Windows in my pc is in F: not in D: ... that's what I wanted to say
Did it work ?
To create customs trains (for a second year of engineering) like KW6 i need to use Blender or a CAD ? Actually I working on creo and i try to learn SolidsWorks, i use also Blender a lot.
Lakokille posted on June 2nd, 2024
To create customs trains (for a second year of engineering) like KW6 i need to use Blender or a CAD ? Actually I working on creo and i try to learn SolidsWorks, i use also Blender a lot.
I make custom trains with Google Sketchup.
MrRC posted on June 2nd, 2024
I make custom trains with Google Sketchup.
Really, we don't need to be very precise for the wheels et the other thinks ? Do you use CCC 0.4 for importing the trains in NL2 ?
Lakokille posted on June 3rd, 2024
Really, we don't need to be very precise for the wheels et the other thinks ? Do you use CCC 0.4 for importing the trains in NL2 ?
No. Just export the model as a *.dae and use a attachment script to place it on the track.
any1 know how to properly import TCM's D6 Trains?
MrRC posted on June 3rd, 2024
No. Just export the model as a *.dae and use a attachment script to place it on the track.
Thx you very much !
DereeeckL posted on June 4th, 2024
any1 know how to properly import TCM's D6 Trains?
Did u downloaded the PKG file and placed them in your park ?
If yes, send me your PKG file of your park to my email (see my profile) Subject : NLC Request
Anyone know if the NL team is still providing a Steam key for those that purchased a previous Pro standalone version? I have sent all an email with all of the info but have not received a reply yet.
Is it possible to get different side views then left/right/front/back with a custom angle? I feel like it is limiting my building to mostly 90/180/270 curves? Or how are you dealing with this?
I build in FVD mainly, however when I handbuild I either switch off snapping and make use of the 'make straight' function, or I rotate as needed.
Quick UI question... is there a way to subtract from selection? I have found that <cmd> + drag select will add vertices to your selection - but I haven't figured out how to remove multiple vertices from your selection. <Cmd> + click on single vertices toggles their selection state, but I am looking for a way to drag select to remove multiple vertices from the current selection.

OK, good u did found it. Feel free to ask again.