Skip to content

Terra, Phase 4

151 to 175 of 180

Oh no please, do not add people.
There are many other games with peeps/peoples to copy the Terra Park with. I just like to imagine these to myself. Thats why i like NoLimits.

It is very unfortunate that this project seems forgotten. We can only hope that another nice update is coming soon. There is no news for now. In this case i can understand the bumps; it is only a compliment for the creator.

Life gets in the way but it is not dead. Phoenix is 98% complete. The wooden coaster Aeterna is currently being reworked, which means that entire area is being reimagined and development of the second attraction in Obsidian is narratively moving ahead. I only work on the park as and when I feel inspired but it is not forgotten.

Anyone have a good idea of what the ideal system requirements are to run this park fully. I'm building a new PC and I'm considering buying nolimits just so i can download this park

AndreAkaMe posted on December 1st, 2020

Life gets in the way but it is not dead. Phoenix is 98% complete. The wooden coaster Aeterna is currently being reworked, which means that entire area is being reimagined and development of the second attraction in Obsidian is narratively moving ahead. I only work on the park as and when I feel inspired but it is not forgotten.

Take your time man, no pressure.

Every couple months somebody bumps this thread asking about an update and every time the post directly above says the exact same thing, no it's not dead and no there aren't any updates at this time. This park is older than the game itself and Andre has made it very clear:

AndreAkaMe posted on December 1st, 2020

I only work on the park as and when I feel inspired but it is not forgotten.

I'm just as invested in this project as you are which is why its annoying every couple months to see this thread back at the top thinking it's a new project update when its just another bump that could have been avoided by reading one post up

Hey guys, it has almost been a year since sombody has posted anything in this forum. I was wondering if terra phase 4 is still happening? We haven't heared from Andre in a long time.

Phase 4 would be very welcome. But it has now been 4 years since phase 3 was put online. I don't think we should ever expect a phase 4. Phase 3 is still very good and even in this day and age it still holds up just fine. By far one of the most beautiful projects ever realized in Nolimits. What I especially miss is the lighting when it gets dark outside. In one of the previous posts, Andre mentioned that he was working on this. Sadly, these details were left behind in Phase 4, which will likely never reappear.

Posted June 5, 2022· Edited June 5, 2022

Just discovered that the Sky Jump drop tower is broken. I messaged Andre on Steam, but is it broken for anyone else?

I am so excited for this, and I can't wait for this to be released and Pheonix is Hands Down the most beautiful B&M wing coaster I have ever seen!!! and Andre do you the trailer release date for Terra Phase 4?

Nick posted on June 15th, 2022

I am so excited for this, and I can't wait for this to be released and Pheonix is Hands Down the most beautiful B&M wing coaster I have ever seen!!! and Andre do you the trailer release date for Terra Phase 4?

martijntje2001 posted on January 25th, 2022

Hey guys, it has almost been a year since sombody has posted anything in this forum. I was wondering if terra phase 4 is still happening? We haven't heared from Andre in a long time.

The project is more than likely dead. It's been approaching 5 years since Phase 3 released. Could we let this thread rest please until Andre's ready to release any updates - if at all? As Intim305 put it...

intim305 posted on February 11th, 2021

Every couple months somebody bumps this thread asking about an update and every time the post directly above says the exact same thing [...]

[...] its annoying every couple months to see this thread back at the top thinking it's a new project update when its just another bump that could have been avoided by reading one post up

Except this time it's increasingly less likely that Andre will release it.

If he releases it, great. If he doesn't, asking for updates every few months for what is essentially a passion project isn't gonna do him any favours. Let's respect Andre now, shall we?

Gonna leave this quote from Marc here - this is the second time someone's had to repost this.

Marc posted on September 11th, 2020

^ When there's news, we will know. It doesn't help to bump old threads, nor does it change the status of the project.

Is phase four of Terra dead? I am so hyped over the new area for 3 years...every time when the skytrain passing through or Zephyre brings me sadness that it hasn't been released :(

151 to 175 of 180