Terra, Phase 4
Glad you like it 😂
I wish Terra was real!
CGAfanboy7 posted on August 20th, 2019
I wish Terra was real!
Agreed! They should consider it for the London Entertainment Resort project.
I recall saying Universal should build this instead of Epic universe to my best friend
Hella ya
I want to see the top spin running. Also this looks beautiful! Can't wait for phase 4!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd4p8wnO4po idea for the outdoor expansion of mystic hollow (Soundtrack)
If there will be a Phase 5 maybe a RMC Coaster can be added to Terra
If he did, I would guess it would go in the Obsidian section and get a name like "The Nightmare" or something. Also if he did a phase 5, he should add some stuff to Lightning Canyon because that area was just kind of lacking. I could see him putting a dive coaster in that area, and also there was just this random mystery attraction called "Cave In" that he has never talked about so it would be cool for him to do something with that!
Will you do a version without the day night cycle and lights like it is now? Because my pc runs terra decently actually and I'm on an Intel graphics card. (I keep the graphics settings on minimum but this thing is BRILLIANTLY optimized)
Bro when is this gonna come out!? I don't mean to sound impatient but I have been waiting 5ever I wanna see it so bad ;(
is there any News for the second Major attraction in Obsidian? :-)
Bro I feel like it's been months since we've gotten news
I know it's been a long time, but if you keep asking for news you won't get it. Be patient!
It's a slow process to make such a big park by myself I'm afraid! :P
Good news is, the new update has given a much needed boost to FPS!
MrBassFanatic posted on September 7th, 2019
Will you do a version without the day night cycle and lights like it is now? Because my pc runs terra decently actually and I'm on an Intel graphics card. (I keep the graphics settings on minimum but this thing is BRILLIANTLY optimized)
I can do that, or you could also drastically increase the time it takes for the day to night cycle to run. Most of the big lights are off during the day, and only turn on during dusk to sunrise.
Now let's take a look at some new things!
Here's the new part of Terra's Skyline:

Phoenix dropping in:

Getting up close and personal with the 90ft high volcano:

A real mess of track:

Some cool new near misses for Zephyre too:

Aeterna's brand new station building:

And the ride's entrance area:

Action shot:

And finally, an overview of how the Phoenix Initiative and the Mystic Hollow expansion fit into place here in Terra:

As always, clicking the pictures should direct you towards the poster versions should you wanna see them much bigger.
Both new additions look absolutely stunning! Amazing work as always! Take as much time as you need to polish and finish it all up.
The version without the day and night cycle without lights would be preferred, but its your choice. This is BRILLIANTLY optimized though. And I would still love to be able to run this in its final form, considering I'm on an Intel graphics chip. (I keep them on minimum but it still runs decently especially considering how 3d heavy this is) But its your choice Andre. Keep it going! Its looking beautiful!
There we have the second ride, looks cool! Great work!
amazing photo's when terra was real it will be i think the best theme park in the world! Keep up that good work and i hope the release date will be soon :-D
Looking great so far! Up to you obvs, but for the next update it would be great to see how TerraNaughts is coming along.
Yo this is a random question but I remember a couple months ago, you said you were working on Obsidian's "second major attraction" and it just occurred to me that Obsidian's second attraction has never been revealed. Are you still working on that and do you know exactly what it's gonna be? I'm sorry I'm just curious🤷
So in the back of Obsidian next to Zephyre, I noticed a huge white structure. I know that isn't where Phoenix or Aeterna is, so I super curious to know what it is!
Skyscraper posted on November 10th, 2019
Pretty sure the "second major attraction" is Aeterna, but we'll wait and see.
Aeterna is part of Mystic Hollow, not Obsidian.
Ah my bad, didn't realize that lol. Thanks for clarifying :)

HYPE!!!