Skip to content

Terra, Phase 4

51 to 75 of 180

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!! This looks AMAZING!!!! I'm so happy that we'll be able to ride some of these rides along with some new ones. I've noticed that there are two "attractions" in the park, "Cave In" and "Terranauts" and I'd like to see them be actual attractions. Can't wait for the release of part 4!

It will happen one day! Updates are slow to the park because I only do it when I have free time, and that hasn't been the case recently, but it is slowly coming along. Recently I've been doing a colab with RLRides, that's an exciting project that will be ready soon.

As for Phase 4, there has been a lot of work going on behind the scenes, making Obsidian's second major attraction and something else I've had in the works for a little while too, which will be revealed later on. I do still plan on releasing it, but it'll be a little way off still!

Some questions, maybe little nerdy, but i like to use your park:
Would you also be able to look again to the transfer from Aeris, for operate the coaster with only one train?

Is it also possible to provide a transfer table at Python?

When trains are removed from the track at Fjall-fall, the special effects no longer work correctly. Can this problem also be solved?

CGAfanboy7 posted on June 22nd, 2019

I Don't Know If Anyone Noticed this but I saw some footers on the ground where obsidian should be...

Work was well underway for Phase 4 when Phase 3 was released. This has been the same for each phase released. Phase 1 had clues regarding the Badlands, including the beginning construction of the indoor portion of Remnant. Phase 2 had the groundwork and area name up for Stalheim/The Mountains area of the park.

There are a couple more clues other than the footers as to what expansions Phase 4 will have.

^^ Fjallfalls effects are all triggered in different stages by different trains, and unfortunately because it is a scripted coaster, moving the trains off the circuit can break the scripts. I’m not sure if there is a solution to this to be honest, some of the transfers are just for show, as I had to be creative with where to put them.

For example, Aeris originally only had two trains, meaning the throughput would be far too low for a major attraction in the park, adding the third train, and the prelift stop gave it a theoretical capacity of up to 1300 an hour. This also meant that a single bay for storage would no longer suffice, and therefor I had to come up with the “elevator” style transfer that is under the station now. Elevators/drop track has not been implemented in the Sim yet, so the transfer can’t be fixed for now (also the reason Guardian has a sideways drop). Until this is added into the sim, it’s far too difficult to recreate to be worth the effort.

themeparkfan posted on June 15th, 2019

Looks like phoenix will have a Demonic Knot

Almost! It’s an Inclined Immelman you can see, so half of a Demonic Knot. There are some similarities to Flug though.

It's coming along really well Andre, people just need to be patient! Creates extra pressure for you with question after question. Keep up the good work! :)

The entire project is looking fantastic! Phoenix looks like a great wing coaster. Can't wait for all the theming and the other coaster to be finished

I am so excited for this to be released! Not only is the park awesome alone, but I actually have an Oculus Rift and so I explore the park IN VR and it is OUTSTANDING! I can't wait for the new land and the fact that I'll finally be able to ride some of these rides! Keep it up my dude!

Yaaas, Terra finally has a wooden coaster! Thought you couldn't add one due to the fps it would bring but glad you found a way round it. :)

I can imagine that you have expanded the indoor tree-park. As was seen on the outside in Phase 3 (white posts). That way there was room for the Crystal River and also Moondance.. I like your creativity that there were actually so many clues in phase 3. It's great that there is a wooden coaster in Terra Park now. Exactly what the park needed and also at the right location. Good job!! I'm very curious to phase 4...

Hey Andre I had an idea for a new area for the park, it's called "Checkered Flag" which is kind of like a racing/speed themed section. In this section there's a racing coaster, a simulation ride, go carts (maybe) and a new ride called "XLR-8" (it sounds like accelerate) which has the world's fastest acceleration on a coaster. idk it's an idea that I though of but if you wanna use it I give you full permission. Probably won't tho😂

51 to 75 of 180