Terra, Phase 4
Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype
WEW, can't wait!
👀 I can't wait for this!
I'm intrigued...
oh god oh fuck
so excited!!!
HES BACK FROM THE DEAD HALLELUJAH



Our first images of the initiative are through. Hold tight for more.
Can the community do a coaster poll contest and you pick the best coaster for your park? We all build out coaster entry in a, selected by you, lot of your park? Then you pick the best coaster? How about 4 or 5 people get picked for the coaster poll and you pick the best designed one.
Omg this is too much to handle in one day ! Ahaha no but seriously I was waiting news for the Terra Project for ages and finally the day has come. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to see the results.
wait... this is unexpected, i am intrigued.
Let the guessing begin! I think it is either a dive or floorless.
The exit to the immelman/dive loop, and the spacing between the track and the 'secondary' support beam on the pull out makes me think wing.
I think you could be on to something there...
not to mention the name too, im calling wing.
Well done for working that one out ;)
Announcing Terra's 8th rollercoaster



Phoenix rises as one of two star attractions in Terra's 9th themed land, Obsidian. Coming to Terra Phase 4.
"one of two star attractions"
Can't wait for the other star attraction to be revealed!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TARON COASTER LIVES
God, it’s beautiful!
I am so happy to see an update again on this great park. Well done! Can't wait to walk around there!
In one of the previous announcements you indicated that you were busy illuminating the park. Will that also be included in the update of phase 4?
It will be included, yes. The park will go through an entire day/night cycle, with the lights turning on after dark. It's only simple lighting, so don't expect anything too crazy but it seems to hold up pretty well so far.



Phoenix.
So some updates to the other parts of the park.
Transportation options around the park have been updated, both with newly worked models and better textures. I have yet to figure out a way to get the monorail doors to open and close in the same way that a harness would on a coaster. Does anybody know how I could do this?


The Tumble Trees, the trio of Family freefalls in Mystic Hollow have been updated, with moving restraints and full rideability.

Moon Dance, the Zierer Kontiki has been moved into the expanded rear hall of Mystic Hollow, allowing for a new rear entrance to the indoor section. It has also been fully animated and has been added to the list of fully rideable attractions in Terra.

Another ride added to this list is the Navigator, the parks Vekoma Madhouse.

I have completely rebuilt Gravitate, the S&S Screamin Swing, from the ground up using blueprints to make an as accurate as possible version of the ride, based on the newer model. This is fully rideable on both swings in multiple seats.

And finally, something I'm particularly proud of, and something that has been requested a number of times;


Fully rideable.




Dear Recruit,
You are special.
Your skills have been noticed and we believe you can help us with a series of unique and time sensitive problems. Solutions to these problems will not only further our Initiative into the future, but will also protect Terra from the most life threatening situation since the Edifice Plague. You are hereby invited to attend a seminar and tour of our militarised facility in the heart of Obsidian territory. From there, we will be able to share with you secrets and technologies that cannot be revealed here.
As you may be aware of the serious tensions between the Sky Kingdom of Zephyre and Obsidian, this will be a perilous and risky journey to undertake. But you have been chosen for your heart of adventure, and your unique skill sets. Take on this journey to us and we believe it will be worth it, for you, and for everyone you know.
Welcome to the Phoenix Initiative.