Five Hours of Power IV - Winner: Weekend by Tenne
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/asianguruu
Discord: https://discord.gg/DpFQHG
I'm going try to do this while at work... in the next few hours. Likely a no finish, but its fun to try, at least (especially while things are super slow today)!
Edit: Customers took too long to make up their mind on a dining set. No contest for me :(
How do we get the Capacity counter to work? It says place on track, but doesn't do anything.
It works in Play mode, where you will then see the console pop up with timed readouts on each passing train.
You can press ~ to make the console appear.
-Ride_Op
ok thank you. I'll try that
Place right on the track of your coaster. The first train that passes starts the timer. Every following train will register timing information in the console window, up to the 10th train.
-Ride_Op
Oof why can 5 hours go so fast
Well that was fun while it lasted. My computer just crashed. -_-; ugh. good luck everyone else
For some reason there are no scene objects besides the trees and the script object. Good thing I wasn't planning on entering anyway.
And it's over. Didn't know 5 hours could go so quick
If there's a capacity thing next time I'm not doing it, so much time loss x.x
Same here, i made some mistakes in the station area while fixing the capacity at the last moment :(.
Looks great!, i like the idea of an indoor section!
Perhaps i will post some pics soon.
Those were some interesting 5 hours, were gone very fast, extremely very fast to be honest. But here is my entry, Calamity Creek!
With a maximum speed of 56 km/h and a lenght of 1311 m. The capacity: 1824 riders per hour.
Enjoy some screenshots of the ride!




(Yes it was a stressful job to get the supports done within the 5 hours)
Here is my entry, "Weekend"!




I'm going to work on my over the coming weeks to remove the problems, I'll upload it when finished
TheCodeMaster posted on July 14th, 2018
(several images)
Here's My Entry, "Flight of the Battle Bus" (I'm sorry about the name, I ran out of time lol)
Lookin' so fleek.
This zip file contains all of the entries from this year's contest. We're working through the judging, but for now, enjoy everyone's efforts:
Five Hours of Power IV - All Entries
Unzip the package and the folder created will contain all entries and the files needed.
What did you think of this year's challenge?
-Ride_Op
I really enjoyed the challenge this year. If I didn't have technical problems, I would have actually finished for once. oh well. I'll Probably still finish it. Here's a thought for next year, have multiple areas where people can build; than combine the winners of each section into one big park. I think that would be really cool to see.
The winner each year gets added to the original park that started it all, and we build in a new area each time. For ease of download and performance, we now use a "lite" version of the park that only has the boundaries for the latest challenge and not all the other coasters. But it will all be in the same main park when a winner is declared.
-Ride_Op
ahh. I see. I thought the map looked familar









My Stream: https://youtu.be/TSbqN7lja8k
Goes live in 20 mins.
Discord again: https://discord.gg/DpFQHG