Skip to content

Five Hours of Power IV - Winner: Weekend by Tenne

76 to 100 of 183
Posted May 30, 2018· Edited June 29, 2018

Ill give it a shot, this will be my first NL competition.

EDIT: Nevermind my only major coaster trip of the summer is on this weekend, I'll be at SFFT.

Just be familiar with how to build a coaster, how to use the built-in supports, and how the various segment settings work. These contests do not have enough time to focus on scenery, scripting, or FVD track creation. The time limit serves as a good equalizer. The contest focuses on how well you know NoLimits 2's native functions.

-Ride_Op

not 100% sure if i can participate. if i have to drop out then that´ll be later towards the 14th of july when i know more. otherwise, count me in. fhop2 was a lot of fun (couldn´t participate in the 3rd because i was in italy) and i´m looking forward to this

Even tho I'm not planning to participate, I'll probably still use the template for something, as I have in the past.

Posted June 22, 2018· Edited June 22, 2018

Ride_Op posted on June 22nd, 2018

Just a bit over 4 weeks away! What are you doing to prepare?

Am I living in the wrong time zone or is it just 3 weeks ahead?

And to answer your question:
I'll focus on supporting, because that's the thing that costs me the most time when I do coasters (which are only made in one day)! :D

Ah yes, it's really just over 3 weeks away. I was counting by remaining Saturdays and counted the first one as a full week.

Quick supporting is a good skill to have.

-Ride_Op

Just quit my summer job due to unrelated issues, this should allow me to participate after all. Haven't touched the simulator in forever after becoming distracted by Planet Coaster, but this'll be a fun way to get back to it.

So I guess there’s a thing at raging Waters the same days five hours of power is scheduled; with that, we regret to inform you that I have withdrawn from the competition. I might try to build something in the template after the fact though, we'll see. Gl;hf to the rest of you 👍

Oof. I would've loved to participate but I'm gonna be travelling to the UK on holiday on July 14th. Well good luck to the rest of you

76 to 100 of 183