Five Hours of Power IV - Winner: Weekend by Tenne
I’m incredibly dumb. I knew my family was going on a trip in July and I thought it was at the end, so I voted for the 14th. And it turns out I don’t think I can do the 14th so that’s just great :)
Edit: I may be able to - I'll have to wait and see.
Will contestants have to broadcast live while creating? I'm not very good at these things, and so although my creations are not very good or perfect I would love to participate :)
I'll have to sit this one out.
I like the reference to Star Trek IV in the title however I wont be able to participate. Kinda sucks.
I won't be in. Weekends don't work when you don't have a 9-5 Mon-Fri job :(
I'm in!
maiconcosta posted on May 26th, 2018
Will contestants have to broadcast live while creating? I'm not very good at these things, and so although my creations are not very good or perfect I would love to participate :)
Encouraged, but not required.
-Ride_Op
No can do. Will be heading to Sweden then. Can't pass up Helix & Wildfire!
I'm in
I'm in!
rip me
Um, so I cannot broadcast live, but I would like to participate... is that an issue?
^Not to my knowledge
Me in.
Ride_Op posted on May 27th, 2018
Encouraged, but not required.
-Ride_Op
As before, streaming is encouraged, but not a requirement to participate.
-Ride_Op
I'm in ✌
I'm in!!
I’m in for now
Ill say in, but we'll see about that...

me!