Five Hours of Power IV - Winner: Weekend by Tenne
Most of July is free for me, June's a little packed.
Anytime after June 15 will be solid for me.
Would love to participate! Any weekend in May or June works for me. Not July, however.
Ride_Op posted on May 5th, 2018
...For non-participants, it's still fun to watch the live streams of lots of talented builders toiling away and to watch Code waste time....
Oh snap XD
I’m not one with many plans, I’m free any time except the last week of this month (May). Now that I am aware of it ahead of time hopefully I’ll be able to plan and actually participate this time, but we’ll see.
Looks like the comments show best availability in July, with the last weekend of June also a possibility. Saturdays also seem preferred.
-Ride_Op
Ok, why is there not a way to like comments on here? (Sorry for the off topic post, but thatflyerguy1poated a hilarious comment and I want to like it so bad XD)
Update from my early post, can’t do the 6-7 of July due to something springing up. Rest of July is fine tho
July 14
A bit off topic, but..
@ Ride Op: I like what you've done with the titles of this thread. I hope there's others on here who get the 'Citizens On Patrol' reference..
Will Bobcat Goldthwait be in this one? :D
I'll leave now..
I got the first reference (Star Wars), but not this one.
14th preferred to me, but free any day.
21 or 28
The 28th is the only day I could compete. The other days ill be out of town.
July 14th is the winner!
We're working on the challenge and thinking of ways to ensure no one can possibly practice a specific game plan and win. The challenge will allow Codemaster to waste time though.
-Ride_Op
Lcucu3 posted on May 22nd, 2018
I got the first reference (Star Wars), but not this one.
It was a reference to the movie Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol.
Roll call! Who is going to participate?
-Ride_Op

Any time after 22nd June