Daniel's NL2 Stuff - NEW: Convert Images to Objects!
Since I have no more free space, Dropbox is no option for me for now.
So can custom flat rides be easier to make and script now?
Brilliant! Thank you!
-Ride_Op
^^^Hopefully you find a different option soon. The set looks very helpful for people who do not understand anything about scripts (including me)
Love it! This will come in handy for a lot of people. Very much appreciated! :D
I have uploaded a stripped down version for Dropbox without the included instruction videos of the Steam Workshop version as well as no title image and no custom Skybox in the package: Dropbox Link.
For the future:
I'm looking for other viable ways outside of the Steam Workshop for future uploads but probably some new uploads (even updates) will only be available through Steam for now!
If you don't want to or did not managed to get a free steam key for NL2, maybe ask a buddy with the NL2 steam version if he / she can download it and send it over to you.
come on don't punish people who don't have the Steam Version by removing items in the package... xD
I asked my Steam Key 1 week ago to the Team and they still haven't answered...
^ Well I can of course quickly order some web space and put everything outside of Steam behind a paywall that finances the web space instead of looking for more appropriate solutions that don't cost me (and then finally the small amount of non steam users since I don't want to invest my personal money into quick solutions) any additional cent.
That would save me from putting time into packing special made uploads to make it available at least quickly at no costs or I could also start spreading everything among different hosting systems I cannot keep track off which probably results in outdated / dead links in the future.
I guess you probably will like more that I have just uploaded the two missing videos of the Dropbox package on YouTube.
@ Bestdani, tnx for putting the instruction video here.
I have updated the Effect Set now!
(Note, again not available in Dropbox, but it sounded like NLC could be an option soon to upload assets, be patient or ask a buddy with the Steam Version if he / she can send you the updated package.)
Can someone please email the set to sydelixyt@gmail.com ?
Hello, I have updated the coaster objects demonstration park "97 degrees" (Steam Workshop)
I have introduced Script Parameters for the objects and changed the Block Display Design of the panel so that it can also be directly used for other coasters instead of just demonstrating the idea and usage for custom 3d model designs:

Greetings Daniel
Hey Daniel, isn't Google Drive an alternative for Dropbox? Put everything in a Zip file and then upload it to Drive? Sorry if I sound a bit pushy, I just really like your kits and was really bummed out when I found out I don't have acces to the Steam Workshop unless I own the steam version of NL2.
Temporary non steam links:
Note these links will become invalid once I have a permanent solution! Also don't expect updated version using these links:
Why find another solution ? Google Drive is a free and permanent Dropbox alternative, isn't it ?
Thanks. I'll put these to good use.
I hope to see some more Playground Areas and Water Parks in NL2 soon ;-)

Steam Workshop https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1621628953
Temporary Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MPUvr1S9rJK9oRjo9BRYsf-jHZejCYBw/view?usp=sharing
Use the included Script Setup Objects to create working slides in NL2!
To create a working slide, you must just setup a coaster track with no trains on it and simply place the object at the start of the Track and enter the slide length into the object's properties. Done!
A preset for both a dry and a water slide even fitted with sounds is already included.
If you wish to you can easily customize the slide physics by the dozens of parameters of the objects. You can also configure different sounds there and even change how the sounds react to the speed!
It's not required to change a single line of code for all this!
Without you here in the No Limits 2 community, horsepower would be horseback.
Will this work with support made water slides?
Why didn't you just tried it?
Just tried the set and you managed to amaze me again, wow! If I had to give critic, it would be that the dry slide block didn't disappear immediately in the simulator (see picture), but that issue was easy to fix so only praise!

Awesome, can't wait to play around with this
^^ Very good critique, I missed to apply a material on that NL2SCO, already updated both uploads, thanks for reporting it!
You press E to ride the slide using your script?

BestDani, I was looking through your Dropbox, but it isn't in there yet ?