Five Hours of Power V - Winner: Blue Thang by CoasterMac305!
I messed up on voting, I guess I don't know how twitter voting works (I thought you could vote for more than one). I chose September 21 on twitter but I prefer August 31. I think I can still make it either way so if it's too much of a bother don't worry about it.
I'd say August 31
Anytime would be good for me. It looks like people are choosing the 24th, thats cool
I don't have Twitter, I choose August 31.
After September 15th.
week days before September are best for me but I voted august 24
Are we allowed to use FVD for this?
Do we get any brakes?
As in breaks in the 5 hours? Nope. A single 5 hour block of time in which everybody competes. No exceptions. That is the whole spirit of the contest
Lcucu3 posted on August 7th, 2019
Are we allowed to use FVD for this?
Traditionally, only the NL2 in-game can be used. One of the points of the competition is showcasing what can be done with standalone NL2
FVD has been used in the past.
August 24th is the winner!
-Ride_Op
Can't participate then unfortunately, good luck to all participants!
Yes! Let's goooooo!
I'll just have to see as it gets closer. I've never been able to do a Five Hours of Power, with kids its hard to sit at the computer for 5 hours during the day time lol
jpaufsc posted on August 7th, 2019
FVD has been used in the past.
There’s an FVD tool within NL2. That’s what I used when I won the first 5HoP. Previously, that has been allowed but Newton and FVD++ have not.
I know someone personally that used FVD before.
If there‘s the opportunity to use FVD++ I will participate. If not it would be hard for me since i did my last handbuilt coaster back in the NoLimits1 days!
I will try to make a jet coaster!
looks like it’s time to get a feel for the in-game FVD then...
For fun here's the official park with all 4 previous winners in their rightful place. Will your coaster be the next winner and added to this magnificent pantheon?
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/728
-Ride_Op
Who's getting hyped up for this?
If you're gonna compete and stream your effort, please share your Twitch or YouTube channels so we can follow along!
-Ride_Op
I'm totally hyped for this, it will be my first entry. Do you provide a set of basic rules for the contest before the day, or do we get all information on the 24th?
Everyone will get the rules revealed along with the build area 30 minutes before the contest starts via a live stream on our official YouTube channel. You can always look up previous contests to get a sense of how the rules have been arranged in the past, but keep in mind each year changes the specific challenge at hand.
-Ride_Op
Thanks man, yeah I watched an old stream of last year on someone else's channel, but can't find your official YouTube channel? Do you have a link?

Voting time!
https://twitter.com/nolimitscoaster/status/1158257382599696386
These dates had the most votes (with my availability also factored in).
-Ride_Op