Five Hours of Power V - Winner: Blue Thang by CoasterMac305!
Any Saturday that isnt september 28th works for me!
Saturday is best. I'm open Aug 10, 24, 31, and Sep 7, 14, 21.
I'm open pretty much every Saturday
At the moment i can participate at the following dates: August 17-18-24-25-31 September 1-7-14-15-21-22-28-29
Any saturday after 31 August
Im in for a Saturday, I'm able to participate on August 10, 31 and September 7, 14, 21, 28
saturday pretty much
I can participate on the 10th, 24th & 31st in August and then the 1st, 8th, 7th, 28th & 29th in September
Anything except the weekend of the 13th-16th September I can do, I'm at Liseberg on that weekend so won't be available.
Same as Ward, every saturday after 31 August
Pretty much any weekend after August 17-18 I’m available. The RMC contest is still going until the 17th, so that may be something to take into account possibly. Not sure though haha
End of September through October would work best for me.
Anything apart from 3rd -11th august should be good
Every Saturday in August and September, except August 24th, would work for me! Sundays generally aren't good days for me.
From 24th of august to 2nd of September would work for me. After that It would only work on weekends.
Every weekend except the first two weekends in september.
Shall i made a jet coaster for the contest?
^We all know you're going to whether you "should" or not. Even if it's an Intamin launch contest.
Pretty much any day after August 17th for me
As far as Saturdays, I can do 8/24, 8/31, 9/21, and 9/28. I believe most Sundays can work for me.
any day that is not the 6th untill the 15th august is good for me
I work from Monday to Saturday, Sunday would be the perfect day, but I find it hard to happen on a Sunday ...
Sundays arent good for me.
Good! Keep them coming!
I'll compile this weekend and get an official vote up.
-Ride_Op


Live Map Reveal link:
https://youtu.be/40C5TWZkWVE
Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QJGr12X9bhmhzqb1LomINPQ5S7FuS9gL/view?fbclid=IwAR19ifadnusjf17w-De3t3JXjBBup_wilBNm1ib1vHU5c1fbkb7QDEX0_9I
Form to submit your entry:
https://forms.gle/wxP9oFukmssUtvXp7
Full collection of submissions:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UM5mC0-Q0m--ob462_wrjs0d3zyWPgGx
Hey everyone! With my computer up and running again and my weekends calming down, it's time to do this! First things first....finding the time slot the most players are available. Generally speaking either a Saturday or Sunday works, with the exception of this coming weekend.
For those of you who have no idea what this is, welcome to Five Hours of Power! This annual contest gives you just 5 hours to download a specific contest park map, build your coaster to specific conditions, support it, and upload it. Each year the conditions have changed making this truly a fun and grueling endurance challenge. Many players opt to live stream their efforts so even those who aren't playing can have fun watching. Contest usually takes place from 11 am Eastern (17:00 Central European Time) to 4 pm (22:00). 30 minutes before the contest starts the contest map and special conditions will be revealed, usually in a technical issue riddled multiple failed attempt live broadcast.
So to get started, list dates you CAN participate. I'll put the finalists up for a vote and we'll go with whatever works the best for the most people.
-Ride_Op