Raptoralex's defunct coasters
Incredible! I'm glad you're still following along. I'm up to 1,200 rides on Raptor now. Hope you're doing well.
Ride Hersheypark's original Wildcat. This was Herbert Schmeck's first design. It sat roughly where Storm Runner and Trailblazer do now and crossed Spring Creek twice.
My next recreation is either going to be Whirlwind Dipper at Pacific Park or Red Streaker at Willow Mill Park.
Someone already has made Whirlwind Dipper, so I made Red Streaker. Red Streaker operated at Willow Mill Park in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, from 1937 to 1989. The ride closed with the park and was dismantled in 1994. A train and parts of the coaster are in storage.
My next recreation will be Flip Flap Railway at Paul Boyton's Sea Lion Park. It was the first looping coaster in North America.
raptoralex posted on February 22nd, 2023
My next recreation will be Flip Flap Railway at Paul Boyton's Sea Lion Park. It was the first looping coaster in North America.
Did u see the specs for the Flip Flap Railway ?? G-force = 12 ........
MrRC posted on February 21st, 2023
Did u see the specs for the Flip Flap Railway ?? G-force = 12 ........
Yes. I don't know how I'll pull it off, but I will try!
raptoralex posted on February 22nd, 2023
Yes. I don't know how I'll pull it off, but I will try!
Good luck.
Looking forward to see, what u made of it.
Flip Flap Railway! What a painful experience. It only operated from 1895-1902.
My next recreation will be Wildcat at Woodside Park.
I'm back after some personal tragedies delayed my latest recreation. I also had someone ask that I make an RMC version of Cyclone Racer in an attempt to bring that to the Long Beach council to persuade them to approve construction of a new roller coaster. We'll see how that goes.
Here's my latest recreation, Wildcat at Woodside Park.
I've made a couple of recreations since Wildcat above. They're also called Wildcat. What a popular name.
The first is Wildcat at Lakeside Park in Dayton, Ohio.
The second is Wildcat at Fairyland Park in Kansas City, Missouri. This Wildcat was moved to Frontier City in Oklahoma, where a heavily modified version still operates.
My latest recreation, the original Tickler at Luna Park in Brooklyn, New York. Take a virtual spin on a ride that closed 100 years ago.
It took months to do. There are so many little things I tried with this recreation that were new to me, and there are only a few photos, so it took me a while.
My next recreation, my 50th, if I can find a little more information, will be the original Ravine Flyer at Waldameer.

I am slowly progressing on Ravine Flyer. It's been difficult to get information on, but I am mostly certain this is an accurate depiction of the layout. I've got to do scenery and add the road under the bridges, but it is nearing completion.
I've finished my 50th recreation and what is likely my most ambitious yet. Ride the original Ravine Flyer at Waldameer!
raptoralex posted on May 12th, 2025
I've finished my 50th recreation and what is likely my most ambitious yet. Ride the original Ravine Flyer at Waldameer!
woah
Zephyr at Pontchartrain Beach was an Ed Vettel-designed out and back that operated from 1939 to 1983.
I'm interested in the Idora Park Wildcat 3D model. I'm working on a project for a Museum based on that park. What would it take to get that 3D digital model?

Just for your own edification Alex, I still watch just about every ride you upload to YT. And everytime I ride Raptor, I remember meeting you and I think I rode with you somewhere between your 300-400th ride that year.