Raptoralex's defunct coasters
I recently moved across the country, so my work on Skyclone was delayed. But I am finally all set up and hope to have a POV out this week. Here's another look at the final drop.

I moved from Phoenix to western Maryland. No more coaster desert for me. I am near Kennywood, Knoebels, Dorney and around a dozen other small parks.

This is Big Dipper, which operated at Chippewa Lake Park in Ohio from 1925-1978. After the park closed, it sat defunct for decades as trees and other plants grew through the structure. It was demolished in 2010.
The work is all finished. I plan on making and releasing a POV soon.
Big Dipper POV
Next up is either going to be Zip at Oaks or Wild Cat at Sea Breeze.
Very nice! I love the bouncy, high-speed ending. You have a real talent for recreations! :)
Thank you!
I am putting the finishing touches on Wild Cat at Sea Breeze. This was a Schmeck terrain coaster that operated at Sea Breeze in Rochester, N.Y., from 1926-1935. It was destroyed in a fire.
A photo before my screenshots:



Can you upload all your recreations to this exchange? Also is your tunnels made of supports and custom track splines?
The tunnel is made out of supports. I'm probably not going to upload my coasters because there's a YouTube channel out there making videos of people's coasters, which feels like a roundabout way to steal someone else's creations, so I don't want them to get anything of mine if it's any good.
This is my Wild Cat POV:
Next I am considering trying Mountain Dip, which operated at Rocky Glen from 1924 to 1939. I still have to do plenty of research since I can only find a few photos of its turnaround hills and a poor-quality aerial photo. I also might tackle Traver's Zip at Oaks.
What a fun little coaster. Great to see the Jack Rabbit in the background, too. :)
I am working on Zip at Oaks Park in Portland, Oregon. This Traver-designed coaster is difficult to do. It's in a compact space, and it's hard to get clearances right. It's also about 700 feet too short, so I will have to do a lot of reshaping. Making the elements a little bigger will help with the G-forces. Supports are temporary.


Does it incl wobbly track? , look so good
Here is a website with old nl1 recreations of defunct wooden coasters. !http://negative-g.com/no-limits/No Limits Defunct Coasters.htm
^ I am aware of that site. Most of the downloads don't work anymore, but I occasionally come across the pictures when looking for references.
^^ The jazz track is there. The train is going through it in the first photo.
If anyone ever said "Lincoln Park Comet" aloud I'd probably hear it as "Linkin Park Comet." Not only are the coasters defunct but so are the downloads apparently.
I've finished Zip. A POV is coming shortly.



Here's Zip.
This is the list of coasters I am considering building next. I haven't started on one yet.
Possibly Eagle Fortress at Everland
Zingo at Bell's
Nightmare at Joyland (Wichita, Kan.)
Cyclone at Cedar Point (I need more photos and information)
Aska at Nara Dreamland
I want to see a modern coaster with that intense of a trick track! Great works as always!
Do Eagle's Fortress! Easily the best defunct coaster.
Can you do Bush Beast at Austraila's Wonderland?
I'm working on Eagle's Fortress, which is absolutely wild. I had to edit the physics slightly to get it to the correct speeds and swinging. It's a little long, and some swinging is too high in places, so I am still modifying it.


The bars are for measuring dimensions. I measured in Google Earth and then placed some supports at those same dimensions to keep its length accurate.

Supporting this coaster is going to give me carpal tunnel.


Trees are going in. There's still a part of the track I have to tweak because the swinging is too much. But the rest is ready, so I should have a video within a week.

The ride is finished. Phew. Remind me not to do these suspended coaster recreations. They are tedious.
Next is a ride I just added to my list to make: Shooting Star at Coney Island. Because that park has closed, I wanted to do something from it. Shooting Star looked fun and should be a quick build.

Shooting Star is finished and in the background. I am working on Wildcat. I figured I should do both coasters since it'd make the park a little better, and they're both fairly simple builds. I've only started on the fan turn by Wildcat's station, so it's misshapen. I am going to release POVs of both.

Up next is Skyclone at Central Park in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This ran from 1929-1957 and was built on the side of a large hill. It had two fires but was rebuilt both times. After the first fire it was renamed Skyclone from Cyclone.
First drop
Last drop