Raptoralex's defunct coasters
Can you do this defunct wooden coaster? !https://rcdb.com/2753.htm
Finished! Check out Coney Island in the olden days.
Shooting Star
Wildcat
Can you do Big Dipper Geauga Lake recreation please?
Someone else I know is working on that, so I probably won't. I try not to overlap other people's work. Up next I am doing two coasters from West View Park: Dips and Racing Whippet.
I'm mostly finished with Dips. I need to add lateral supports and terrain. I'll add the lake next to the coaster as well. The second image is the famous turnaround.


Here is the completed Dips

I will release a POV when I finish Racing Whippet, which I am working on, and the midway between the coasters.

Racing Whippet
Wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing the completed Whippet. It had a very unique ending. :)
Racing Whippet is slowly coming along. It's difficult to build. I have most of the layout right, though I can't seem to get the final two turns shaped right. Here's what I have so far. The coaster is tall because I will do the terrain later. The racing is nearly spot on to how people say it ran. The trains split at the top of the lifts and meet again in the turn next to the lifts/first drop. They then race to the end.



Racing Whippet is completed. POV videos of that and Dips are coming shortly.

These are wonderful! Are they available for download, or are they just for your own use?
Thanks! I don't put them up for download, but I can put a file in a Dropbox if you'd like. Just send me a private message.
My next coaster will be Wildcat at Rocky Springs Park in Lancaster, Pa. This Herbert Schmeck-designed PTC coaster operated from 1928 to 1965 and was SBNO until 1990 or 1991. It was considered one of Schmeck's best coasters.
I've yet to do any terrain, and I still need to work on the turn after the lift, the first drop and the little bunny hop after the third drop.

Overview

First drop
Minor update:

The whole ride from above.

The wild little hop and turn off the fourth drop.
Terrain is done. I'm building the station now. Trees will come last. I expect to have a POV video in a few days.
Was the prelift that funky?
Yes! It was a 500-foot tunnel with undulating track.
Did you find a real life pic?
Yes. There are only a few, though. I mostly worked off a plan of the bents.

You should try recreating the rocket at ocean view park. To my knowledge there are no recreations of it.
I love this thread purely for the education I am receiving! I love a good history lesson. Cool recreations
How about the alps from Willow Grove Park? Or Wildcat from Bertrand Island?
VaCoasterFanatic posted on April 21st, 2020
You should try recreating the rocket at ocean view park. To my knowledge there are no recreations of it.
That's a good one! I'll add it to my list.
Jetcoasterfan posted on April 22nd, 2020
How about the alps from Willow Grove Park? Or Wildcat from Bertrand Island?
Someone else did Bertrand Island's Wildcat awhile ago and did a great job on it, so I probably won't do that one. Probably not gonna attempt any side-friction coasters.
Can you download his wildcat recreation?
My mistake. Someone made the Sans Souci Bear Cat, which also is a Schmeck. No download of that; they only posted a video on a closed Facebook group.
Take a ride on Wildcat at Rocky Springs!
Recreations next in my list: Dips at Buckeye Lake, Mr. Twister and Wildcat at Elitch Gardens, and maybe Wildcat at Bertrand Island.

More progress on Wildcat. I am working on the tunnels that were halfway through the ride. The circuit is complete. After these tunnels, I just have to build the skid brakes and brake shed.