Raptoralex's defunct coasters
I need to find more photos of that first. I might try it before the Elitch Gardens coasters because of the difficulty I imagine those two will be.
There are some off ride and on ride clips scattered around yt
I found a pov of mister twister but none of wildcat.
I have found that same POV. There does not appear to be one of Wildcat, so I'll build that off photos, like I do most of these.
I am making a guide on how to make support made tunnels that are dark inside and light outside.

Dips at Buckeye Lake is finished. Ride it below.
Up next is Rocket at Ocean View Park. Thanks for the recommendation, VaCoasterFanatic!
how's the recreation coming along?
Looking great! I love coming and seeing what projects you're working on - I discover new coasters along the way too.
I grew up in Denver, so Im partial to the Elitch Gardens history, can't wait to see how it comes out!
VaCoasterFanatic posted on May 16th, 2020
how's the recreation coming along?
I haven't started yet. After a project, I usually take a few days off. I'm also back to work after a furlough, so more of my time is being taken up. I'll start it in the next few days. I need to contact the Ocean View Station Museum for stats on the ride. I don't know its height or length.

What I've got so far of Rocket. The low turn is a little difficult, so that'll need tweaking. The turnaround isn't fully shaped right. But this is my progress.
Was there that flat bit after the low hill?
It's not flat. It's slightly turning and leveling off from the bunny hop. That is part of the low turn that needs work. The entire thing is a work in progress, obviously.
raptoralex, Are you still making Ocean View Rocket recreation?
It's coming along. I'm having trouble deciphering the element after the low turn. I know it's a bunny hop, but I don't have the precise location or shaping yet.



Rocket's layout is complete. All I need to work on are lateral supports, the station, brakes and brake shed, and terrain.

Supports, terrain, brake shed, sign and tracer lights are finished. The sign won't show up in the POV, but I made it because I felt like it. Once the station is done, I will release a POV.
Next I am going to attempt Wildcat and Mr. Twister at Elitch Gardens. That will be a difficult project.
Nice! Keep up the good work
Can you do this coaster? It was supposedly 6000 feet long and 110 feet tall. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_Skyrocket
I'm mostly done with Wildcat at Elitch Gardens. That was fairly simple. Mr. Twister and working how the two intertwine will be difficult.


Can you make this coaster that was at lakewood park? http://waterburythoughts.blogspot.com/2015/05/laura-pearsall-and-lakewood-park.html
A preview video of Mr. Twister:
Here's what the two rides look like so far:

Mr. Twister's helix needs some shaping, and the supports on both coasters are not final. I also plan to build the stations, skid brakes, put in sound walls, and add scenery, which might include some houses from the neighborhood if I can find free 3D houses.
Ride Wildcat and Mr. Twister!
Up next will be Cedar Point's Cyclone.
can you do recreation of Thunderbolt (1925) at Coney Island in NYC?

will the rocket be done after those recreations?