[Project Concept] Eagles Eye - 260ft Multi-Launch "Transition" Mega Coaster
MrMag posted on August 29th, 2026
That looks really good, did you manage to do the ravine. If you didnt that’s fine. And I am planning on uploading this to YouTube, do you mind if I name you? As the builder of the project
You can name me as CCA_Coasters. I do have a Youtube Channel so you might be able to use the collaboration feature on Youtube.
Ok. That looks really good. Thank you for building it
Pretty Much Finished the station building. Hopefully that means I can do the rest of the scenery tomorrow
The video might be unavaliable cause it's still processing, but I'll put it here so I don't forget
That video wouldn't upload so this one should work
It doesn’t show.
If u can't see this one, let me know
That’s looks phenomenal. Is there any way I can save the video. And could I see a view if you were sitting in it. So the view tilts down?
I don't know the best way to just save the video. If you want, I can publish it to YouTube and add your channel as a collaborator. You might be able to use a Chrome extension to download the video.
Do you mind if I upload the park files to the steam workshop
No I don’t mind

This is what I had going for that.
Might need to edit the terrain around it since I just lowered it without smoothing.