[Project Concept] Eagles Eye - 260ft Multi-Launch "Transition" Mega Coaster
How far is the tunnel, like does it start at ground level or is it just floating. If you don’t know how to do the strobing that’s fine. I think it looks good by its self
The tunnel starts where the launch is, which is in the air. Currently it is floating cause I haven't added supports yet but yeah it's in the air.
It might be too hard but if it’s possible could there be like a big rock that the train has to cut through. Kind of like your tunnels in your runaway mine train coaster
MrMag posted on August 2nd, 2026
It might be too hard but if it’s possible could there be like a big rock that the train has to cut through. Kind of like your tunnels in your runaway mine train coaster
I can do that. Is there a specific spot you want me to do that at?
CCA_Games posted on August 2nd, 2026
I can do that. Is there a specific spot you want me to do that at?
Can u reply to my PM ?
CCA_Games posted on August 2nd, 2026
I can do that. Is there a specific spot you want me to do that at?
Probably just where the existing tunnel is. Like where
the climb/launch to the pretzel roll.
did you mean something like this:

Or like an actual rock tunnel.
Also sorry of the long wait.
Like there’s a hill that the train has to cut through so it’s like a hill on the path that the train cuts through that’s what the tunnel is. I can upload a diagram/drawing if you need.
MrMag posted on August 11th, 2026
I can upload a diagram/drawing if you need.
I think I'll need that


Do these make sense?
Uhh I cannot see the images.
I can’t seem to get it to work on my phone. I’ll try again tomorrow but if it doesn’t work I’ll have to do it next week on my laptop. Is there anything else to do or is this the final bit?
No, sorry, there's a good bit. I still need to do most of the supports
That’s fine, sorry I don’t want to pressure you
I can’t get the diagrams to show so I’ll try and upload them as soon as possible.
Can you see these and do they make sense?


Like This?

Yes! Exactly
Is it possible to make the hill more rocky?
MrMag posted on August 19th, 2026
Is it possible to make the hill more rocky?
I think I should

like this or should the hill be completely covered
Probably completely covered just to give the image of like flying through the mountains
New Tunnel

Sorry for the long break, I got busy with other things.
After this I think all I need to do is put the trees across the area and make the station
That looks really good, did you manage to do the ravine. If you didnt that’s fine. And I am planning on uploading this to YouTube, do you mind if I name you? As the builder of the project

I tried making the tunnel lights
.
I'm not sure if I want to try the strobing because you go pretty fast through which kinda gives the effect, but I also don't know how to do it.