[Project Concept] Eagles Eye - 260ft Multi-Launch "Transition" Mega Coaster
Not sure if I’m up for the task but No Limits 2 has the S&S/Arrow 4D coaster similar to X2 in real life. You could have the seats rotate on that without scripting and custom trains which would probably deter people. I don’t know if you’re for the style switch. I might go and see if I can do it but it will take me awhile (around a month).
Hey! Thanks so much for reaching out and looking into the project.I am completely open to switching the style to the S&S/Arrow 4D coaster model! That is actually a brilliant idea to get the 90-degree seat swivel mechanics working without forcing you to deal with heavy JavaScript scripting. The industrial look of the 4D track actually sounds like it would look incredibly imposing slicing through the rock ravine and the lake.
Please don't worry about the timeline at all—take all the time you need, even if it takes over a month. I'd love to follow along, so feel free to send me any quick wireframe or screenshot updates whenever you decide to play around with it in FVD++.
Let me know if you need any clarifications on the specs or the layout map!
Here's a mockup of the trains. Please note that I'm not a 3d modeller and barely know how to use Blender. I realised that someone made a Vekoma Flying Coaster Kit, so I took that and modified the trains. In the Same kit is also a Rotating seats script, so I modified it a little, but credit goes to whoever made it first. This is kinda my take on how I assume Vekoma would do this. These trains would be powered by an Induction motor so that, in case there was no power to it (which I would work through supercapacitors), they would be spring-loaded and bottom-heavy so they end right side up. Before I start making the layout, would you rather this Vekoma design (in No Limits 2 it works on the wireframe of Vekoma MK1101 Track, so imagine something like Lech Coaster, Siren's Curse, or Abyssus but with these trains). The other option is the S&S 4D coaster, which works exactly how it does in real life. Another question I have would be about rider capacity and what that should be. It doesn't really matter cause this is a fictional coaster, but I do like to try and design around that.
Also, I can change the colors of the trains I was just too lazy to do so at the moment. You also won't see the wireframe when the actual coaster is in action with custom trains.
Wow, this is incredible! Finding that Vekoma kit with the rotating seat script is a total game-changer.
To answer your questions:
Let's absolutely go with the Vekoma design! I was a bit worried the S&S 4D style would remove the sleek, aerodynamic 'eagle' feel of the layout. Building it on the wireframe of the Vekoma MK1101 track sounds absolutely perfect and will look stunning slicing through the ravine.For rider capacity, let's go with a standard high-capacity setup: 7 or 8 cars per train, with 4 riders across per row (so 28 to 32 riders per train). That fits the massive scale of a 260ft Mega Coaster perfectly!
Your engineering breakdown of the induction motors and supercapacitors for safety is brilliant. I love that level of realism. Take your time with the layout, and I can't wait to see the first wireframe updates!
This is the First Drop

The Reason the pull-out is so long is because if the trains are in the flying position, they can only go up to 2 g for an extended period. The Drop pulls a max of 3.5 g.
This looks absolutely incredible! The scale of that 255ft drop is massive.
I really appreciate your engineering breakdown on the flying position safety limits. Keeping the pull-out at a safe 3.5G by extending it over the lake is a brilliant move—it actually fits perfectly with the idea of a long, sweeping bird flight skimming the water!
Just to double-check, does the FVD++ formula include that brief 105-degree beyond-vertical dip right at the top of the crest before it straightens out? It looks great from this angle, and I can't wait to see how it leads into the lakeside ravine!
So I modified the First drop to try and include the angle and I managed to make it work while following the ASTM g force standards.

The Inverted Top Hat, I styled it more like a cutback which might be more in hand with what Vekoma would do but it's up to you.


The Cutback looks absolutely perfect! Let's definitely stick with that.
For the bottom of the first drop, I want to maximize that lakeside water-skimming effect. Since you're balancing the ASTM standards, could you try to get the track leveled out as low to the water's surface as the train's clearance envelope safely allows? I want the riders to feel like they are completely flying right over the water before hitting the ravine!
Yeah, I'll make sure the ride gets as close to the water as possible. One thing I was wondering is about the barrel rolls. Is there any specific style you want to go for or are you looking for more Intamin-style 10-inversion coaster/or B&M wing coaster heartline rolls? I was kinda thinking about trying to do something similar to Iron Rattler at Six Flags Quiddiya with the double barrel rolls that are pretty high off the ground, but it's up to you.
Let's absolutely go with the Iron Rattler style for the barrel rolls!I love the idea of placing them high off the ground to trade heavy G-forces for pure, weightless floating hangtime. Having the train slow down slightly at a high altitude to gracefully execute those 3 consecutive rolls will capture that exact 'gliding eagle' feel I'm aiming for.It's amazing how much the layout layout is starting to resemble a grand, massive-scale Vekoma project. Keep up the awesome work
Wow, it looks absolutely incredible!
The track geometry is beautiful. The way the high-altitude triple barrel rolls loop right against the sky looks so smooth and floating—exactly like a gliding eagle. It completely sets up that perfect side-vision perspective for the Immelmann curves later on.The entry into the Pretzel Roll is spot-on too. You transitioned the momentum flawlessly so it feels like a massive, towering plunge without losing any of that high-speed pacing.I’m so glad the private video upload shortcut worked out.
The engineering looks completely world-class so far. I can't wait to see how it looks once it gets the stone-gray color scheme and the lake ravine scenery put in! Thank you for the awesome update
Does this look good?
Hey! The layout shape looks awesome, but just to clarify the pacing at the top of the lift: the train actually needs to come to a complete stop at the peak.
Right now it looks like it's just coasting right over the crest without stopping. For the 90-degree Vekoma seat swivel gimmick to work, the flat section at the top needs to act as a holding brake/transport section. I realise you might be doing that later though
And sorry, don’t want to be a nag but could we make that flat section at the peak a bit longer? It needs to be long enough so the entire train can fit completely on the flat steel, come to a full stop for a few seconds to let the seats swivel, and then kick forward into the 105-degree drop. That way, the front nose of the train isn't already plunging over the edge while the back is still coming up the hill!"
No man it's alright. I'll do these changes when the layout is in No Limits 2.
Thanks

Are these the colors you wanted? If not, do you have the hex code for the colors?
I don’t know if these are the same but this is official ones.
Matte stone-gray (Track): #888B8D
Charcoal (Supports): #36454F
Eagle-gold (Train Accent): #B8860B
Forest-green (Train Body): #228B22
Do you think the basic water effects work well here. These are the only effects built into no limits 2. I might be able to do something different but Idk.
No that looks really good. The layout on a whole is spot on. Keep this up
CCA_Games posted on July 31st, 2026
These are the only effects built into no limits 2. I might be able to do something different but Idk.
Bestdani has made a Custom Water effect PKG for NoLimits 2
(thats fully adjustable with tracktrigger and distance and amont of water and how long these droplets have to live and so on)
I can send it to you by email if u like.
Feel free to send me a PM
Hi everyone,I am looking for a talented NoLimits 2 / FVD++ designer to collaborate with to bring my dream coaster concept, Eagles Eye, to life.I do not own NoLimits 2 myself, so I am looking for a builder to take full control of the software side, while I act as the designer and follow along with your progress updates! I want this to look like a professional manufacturer pitch (targeting a B&M or Vekoma style).
The Core Gimmick ("Transition Coaster"):
The ride is designed to start as a Wing Coaster, swivel the seats 90° downwards into a Flying Coaster position at the first mid-course brake run, and then revert before the station.(Note: If scripting this dynamic seating transition is too difficult, I am completely fine with you building this purely as a standard Flying Coaster or Wing Coaster layout!)
General Stats:
Max Height: 260 ft
Max Drop: 255 ft (clearing 5 ft above ground level)
Top Speed: Approx. 84–86 mph
Target Forces: +4.8G max / -1.0G min (Feel free to slightly tweak radii to keep forces safe and smooth!)
Color Scheme: "Alpine Predator" — Matte stone-gray track, charcoal supports, eagle-gold/forest-green trains.
Element-by-Element Layout:
1 - Launch - LSM launch hitting 60 mph, traveling up a steep 60° climb to a total height of 260 ft.
2 - Brake & Transfer - At the crest, the train brakes/stops. Seats swivel 90° downwards into a flying position.
3 - Drop - A 20 mph kick before plunging down a massive 105° beyond-vertical drop, leveling out 5 ft above a lake surface.
4 - Bank & Spray - Skimming the water at 84+ mph, executing a sweeping left bank with a 90° yaw, 45m radius, and 75° banking angle. Water scoops deploy. Terrain Note: I want a massive, steep gray rock ravine starting right at the edge of the lake, creating an intense near-miss cliff face directly on the left side of the track.
5 - Inverted Top Hat - The train rockets up into a massive 225 ft Inverted Top Hat, clearing the layout from Right-to-Left.
6 - Bank & Spray - A sweeping right turn over the lake with a 45° yaw, 50° bank, and 20m radius with another water spray section.
7 - Barrel Rolls - A rapid, heartlined succession of 3 consecutive clockwise barrel rolls.
8 - LSM Mid-Course - A secondary mid-course LSM launch accelerating to 50 mph (or faster if needed for pacing) at a steep 50° incline inside a dark rock tunnel. Theme Note: The tunnel should feature rapid, flickering cave lighting to distort the perception of speed.
9 - Pretzel Roll - Bursting out of the tunnel at the peak of the hill, the train plunges into a towering 215 ft Pretzel Roll (Builder has creative freedom on the radius here to handle the high positive Gs safely).
10 - Sweeping Chicane - A smooth, long, and sweeping left-to-right banking transition.
11 - Immelmann Curves - A massive double-inversion consisting of 2x sequential Immelmann curves peaking at 200 ft, traveling Right-to-Left.
12 - Final Stretch - A right-hand turn with a 90° yaw and ~50° bank, heading into the final brake run to slow down to 5 mph, transitioning back to upright seating, and stopping in the station.
Terrain & Collaboration Notes:
Terrain Flexibility: To save you time, you do not need to landscape the entire map! Only the immediate "hero elements" are necessary—the lake surface, the rock ravine starting right at the water's edge, and the mid-course launch tunnel. The rest of the background can be left plain.
Updates: I would love to follow along with the build. I just ask that you send me quick, regular updates (like simple screenshot or wireframe messages) as you progress through the layout! I have attached my handwritten specification sheets and the Course Layout map showing exactly how the footprint interacts with the lake and the elements.
If anyone is interested in taking this on as a project to build, smooth, and showcase, please let me know or reply to this thread!