Mega Roundup 250 - Winners Show Your Glowies!
JetPulse posted on December 15th, 2018
So this showed up at my house today. Thanks Ride_Op and Ole for such an awesome quasi-annual contest and awesome prize!
Looks like a literal green lantern.
That's pretty cool. Nice work NL Devs.


This Glowie looks fantastic! Huge thanks to the NL2 Devs for these awesome prizes!
Once again, thanks to the awesome Dev Team for holding these events and providing consistent interaction with the community! :)

I'm not a winner of roundup 250 but i did get my Coaster Wheelie a few weeks ago. While it was shipped it was hold in customs a week but now I have it and i am glad that i can hold it in my hands after two years of waiting. :D (Intamin Wheelie in front of an the Intamin coaster I won with)


Both my Wheelie and Glowie arrived at the same time!




Freakin' awesome prize guys! Thanks so much. My desk is finally almost complete. Looks sweet next to the Loopy, just missing a third, wheel-shaped object ;D. But at least now I can visually antagonize my coworkers using the strobe feature on this bad boy.