Mega Roundup 250 - Winners Show Your Glowies!
its been submitted
Nice! We have 12 entries so far. Keep them coming! Don't give up, you can do it!
-Ride_Op
I can't wait for the results ^^'
When you discover that you still have to make a video but you don't have much time this week(end)...
Well I will see how far I come with it, I have an idea for the vid at least
Finally finished my video and submitted it! I can relax now...
Finally submitted - such a nice feeling!
18 entries so far! Just a bit over 37 hours left from the time of this post. Let's keep it going!
-Ride_Op
Final day for submissions! Your form submission must be in by midnight Pacific Time tonight. Note that your video can still be uploading/processing. As long as you get the link in the form in time you are good.
-Ride_Op
I have a video but I don't have a clue how to enter this.
Also, if I enter, when does the final list get revealed? When will I be able to make my video unlisted?
^ the entry form is located on page 1 of this thread at the bottom of the first post, and the videos will be revealed on this Wednesday as a part of a playlist, so people will be able to see the video as a part of the playlist as soon as it goes live, and after that you are free to un-unlist your video
Can my 27 and a half mile long jet coaster get in the next roundup? I would need someone else to film the pov for me since i have the youtube 15 minuet limit.
I was close to failing, but fortunately I found enough time to finish the video. Just submitted it
Jetcoasterfan posted on November 18th, 2018
Can my 27 and a half mile long jet coaster get in the next roundup?
Try it and see. No need to ask.
Jetcoasterfan posted on November 18th, 2018
I would need someone else to film the pov for me since i have the youtube 15 minuet limit.
Only if you pay them.
Why do you have the youtube 15 minute limit? It's not difficult to get rid of.
My mother does not want me to use our home phone number. We get enough junk calls. She says i do not need to have that long of a video for a jet coaster. I think this jet coaster will take over a hour to ride anyway. I have read if you have a account that does not have any strikes and is fair with the youtube guidelines then the 15 minute limit will be removed. How long do I have to have my account for this to happen? I have over 400 videos on my channel.
You should listen to your mother. I doubt anyone other than you would really enjoy watching an entire 27 minute long jet coaster POV. Unless maybe it was sped up by some ridiculous amount, like Tim's Polercoaster. But then it wouldn't actually be 27 minutes.
Each lift is 8 MPH and not 0.6 MPH.
I don't think 27 minutes of jet coaster pov is something that would make the roundup in the first place.
...I’m the process of uploading my video and the power goes out...ugh. We’ll see if it comes back on in time for me to submit my entry...
EDIT: Power's back and entry is in with just over 2 hours to spare!
25 in the hopper with less than 90 minutes to go.
-Ride_Op
28 entries total this year, 10 more than last year. A few of you worked to the wire, with the last entry coming in with 59 seconds to spare.
Judging soon. Results Wednesday morning.
-Ride_Op
And now... we wait...
Damn im going to miss the results for the first time.. Although i will be riding Olympia Looping so its a worthy trade off.
^Likewise boi, preview night!!!!!

finally starting the video