Mega Roundup 250 - Winners Show Your Glowies!
IDK if I even care about trying to make that deadline anymore. Been kinda lazy on this project, but I still care about it enough to not wanna cancel it. If I don't make it, I won't fret.

Placeholder entrance.

Indiana Cyclone and Infinity Coaster.


Still switching between the castle ride, the through-the-woods ride and a ride on an island, current progress on the castle ride
A decent part will probably be darkride as well (something like Fluch von Novgorod)
Here's what you're playing for this year:

-Ride_Op
Very cool!
Say, I wouldn't mind one of those...
That looks awesome! I don't have high hopes to be in the top 10 though
Directly underneath where you write your reply, there is a link for formatting your posts with markdown, please refer to that.
So this happened:

Joseph has been awarded the first place Wheelie from Roundup 150! The rest are still being crafted and will (eventually) be delivered to their rightful owners. Thank you for being patient as we get these all built!
-Ride_Op
I just ordered the trophies for Roundup 250! Should have them in a couple of weeks, will show pics once they are ready and when they are here. Get cracking!
-Ride_Op
Now I'm motivated to finish this project...


"Please take the door next time, now I have to repair my balcony again..."
8 weeks left, I hope that I can finish it on time, otherwise I'll take Expedition Escape instead
The Acrylic Trophies have been shipped to me and should arrive by Wednesday.
These need a nickname like the Loopys and Wheelies. Any ideas?
-Ride_Op
Vertical Loop Goodness
3Corks
If it isn’t Glowies. . .
here’s a radical one... trophies
Arrivies ;)
Super Speed Cool Cool Circle Round Bear.
Super Speed Cool Cool Circle Round Bear has my vote
Well I certainly hope I win myself an arrive-on-timey :p






Progress for my entry,