REBELS RUN - The STAR WARS experience by CoasterDude
It's a great looking project! Congrats!
Two pictures and I'm already in love with it.
Looking better than ever before, can't wait for future updates of this!
Wow, there is so much track going on there! Love it. It also looks like you added a lot of cool details, the airvents are all there and don't look out-of-place at all. Can't wait to see the end result!
Just a few words. "Submit to Disney!" Looks awesome so far!
Looks stunning!
I see you had a lot of inspiration from Taron related to the layout, right?
Hello there!
Again, long time no see! I'm having very, very little time to work on all of this because studying consumes quite a lot of time the last two years (more than i thought it would). But i set myself a little bit of a deadline here to finish at least most of the scenery until Roundup 300. Yes i said Roundup 300 and you all know what that means: There will be a video! ...Probably ;-) If things go as planned I'll try my best to contribute sth. To hype you guys up a little, I'll leave some screenshots below. And as always, I‘m really looking forward to your opinions!




No promises, but I‘m going to try to post more regulary if you‘re interested!
Looks very sweet! #SHouldHaveBeeninGalaxysEdge
Hello there!
Quick update!
Sorry for not posting a video for RU300 but I'm still unbelieveably busy :-( . I found some spare time an did some nice improvements the last week(s) especially with the main entrance area. I really struggled to get the views i wanted to create from walking around but i finally got pretty close to what i had in mind.
Park entrance and the first view you'll get walking through the gates:


Some more areas and views that are pretty much done:





And last but not least. That beautiful track profile RK created for this beast:


Thanks again RK for doing an amazing job there!
Thank you for being patient guys :-). It's been a couple years now when i first announced this but I'm coming real close to a presentable version. It will be finised some day, I promise! In addition to the things above I finished the area themes and onboard sound aswell as i would say 95% of the rough scenery. It still needs quite some detailling but it's getting there. As Always: I hope you're enjoying the update, Coasterdude.
This seriously looks amazing! I cant wait to see the finished product!
loving that custom track, makes such a difference. All the details in the transfer area are brilliant too!
that looks like such a good project
Hello there!
Thanks for the nice words!
Just wanted to show you some nice progress:


I know there's not a lot to see but I'm trying to save a bit of excitement for something that'll drop soon! I'm mostly messing around with textures and lights/lighting at the moment.
Coasterdude
Those sensors <3
Crazy detailing! The whole thing just looks amazing.
i am absolutely in love with this project!! fantastic work <3
Hello there!
Thank you! I added a cool 'little' scenery detail today: The 'Greater Krayt Dragon' skeleton from Episode IV. Before you judge me, I had to look up what it's called myself :D


Coasterdude
This is really amazing, all those details! Wish I was as good as you!
Michael Renders
With all these little details calling back to the film, this really is looking like a true disney attraction!
I could see this being the next addition to Galaxy's Edge. Seriously!
Lovely looking project. Great work on the details, excited to see how it rides!
Thank you! I really apreciate all the nice comments. It's been a long way with this project so far but I think it's coming togehter nicely right now.
Coasterdude
31.07.2020 20:00 GMT+2

REBELS RUN aka. Red Five by CoasterDude (WIP)
Hey there,
Long time no see! Some of you may remember me from the NLE forums. Thought I'd like to let you know I'm not dead and still working on what some of you might still know under the name: Red Five, a STAR WARS themed Intamin multilaunch coaster I'm already working on (and off) for about 2 years now. I brought this project back to the light of day a couple of weeks ago and it's coming together quite nicely, how i think. The project got a new name as well: REBELS RUN, since the Red Five thing didn't really work out how i wanted it to be in terms of storytelling. That's all for now, but watch out for more information and pictures in the near future. See you soon, and I'd love to hear what you think about what you see above,
CoasterDude.