NoLimits 2.5.5 update discussion - Tilt, Rocks, Mac, oh my!
The tilt tracks are super awesome, the amount of customisability is excellent and they work so well. Props to the team for implementing something that people have been wanting and with such usability from the start.
One thing though, it would be really nice to have an option to make the train go backwards off of them, or at least be able to add track backwards and accomplish the move with scripting, similar to the transfer segments. I definitely feel it would open up a lot of cool options for dark ride coasters and more fun experiments and concepts.
^ This would be so awesome. The ability to attach track to either side of the tilt track, exactly as you can with the transfer tables.
Yes i need to be able to use both ends for my togo pipeline.
I know I'm about to speak about the 2.5.5.3 update, but I did not know where else to put this. But THANK YOU devs for the scenery copy and paste feature. May playing the sim a whole lot more commence.
^ Agreed. It’s particulary useful for when you need multiple of an item to be the same color
What's the chance we'll be getting a single rail or zacspin coaster type sometime? I don't know what's usually included in updates.
Hopefully the RMC update is next. We don’t get new coaster types that often though so don’t hold your breath.
There is a downloadable RMC track. I have made several coasters with it. The only problem is how to add supports. I am trying to figure it out right now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16gSWKTLW-g

That's pretty smart togo!