Skip to content

NoLimits 2.5.5 update discussion - Tilt, Rocks, Mac, oh my!

1 to 25 of 59

The Mac news was unexpected but very welcome, even tho I don't use a Mac.
What's the point in rating cats if they're all 10 outta 10?

Posted April 16, 2018· Edited April 16, 2018

Great update - the tilt track will be fun to play with and although the mac release won't really do much for me, I bet it will help out a lot of people. Buuuuutttt...

If the RMC update doesn't launch in 15 minutes, we are all legally allowed to leave :)

Edit: This was a joke :)

Posted April 16, 2018· Edited April 16, 2018

^^ It was a joke - I know how hard it is to be a developer. I can definitely wait and thanks for all you do for NL2 and the community! :)

Lcucu3 posted on April 15th, 2018

^ It was a joke - I know how hard it is to be a developer. I can definitely wait and thanks for all you do for NL2 and the community! :)

Even so, I've been watching him push out updates for...ever. Lots of people post that seriously, so its just the great Ride_Op response. :)

Is anyone else getting black squares just popping up every now and then in the backgroud area? Ever since I installed the update they have been everywhere, even when I play the park

Thank you so much for the new update! I now have a sudden urge to make many, many tilt coasters! Also, the rocks and easy placement trees are a nice addition too, will save lots of time!

I also have been getting the black squares popping up in the background, this only started happening for me once I got the update as well.

Nice update ! Mac support was really wanted by some !

There is only one big problem with the update : there is a new annoying bug.
I can't select footers in top view or any other view than perspective... Strange bug !

Very excited to have mac support! I purchased the windows version a couple of years ago and ran it through bootcamp, unfortunately I found it too inconvenient to play the game regularly. I'd like to download the mac version. Is there a way I can do that without purchasing the game again?

I posted this on the twitter already but for some reason the update won't install on my PC. It want to download that's for sure but when it's done downloading it just closes down NoLimits 2 immediately. No pop up messages or anything. Just straight up closes it down and when I try to reopen it, it says there's a "Failed file". I posted a screenshot of it on twitter. Anyone else had this problem?

Posted April 16, 2018· Edited April 17, 2018

Ride_Op posted on April 16th, 2018

Those with Macs who have a Steam license, please let us know how your experience is with the new Mac version.

-Ride_Op

I'm so happy that there is a Mac version, what an unexpected surprise!

I'm not able to load any Steam Workshop content, as soon as I select 'Steam Workshop' the app crashes. Any troubleshooting I can try, or is there a log somewhere that I can send through to support?

EDIT: Not sure if something was updated, but NoLimits isn't crashing anymore and I can load Steam Workshop content - woohoo!

Looks good! Can't wait to try it out later today! Question for those who tried it, can we use the tilttrack on other trackstyles and are we able to change the settings like rotation and timing?

Thank you for the update! Just installed on my Mac, looks good! It lags as hell but it's a MacBook Pro from late 2011, so it's another problem haha. Cannot wait to test it on Windows.

1 to 25 of 59