Guess the Coaster
MrRC posted on September 9th, 2025
Th13teen @ Alton Towers
That's correct :D
Next one :

I think that's the turn out of the station of Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park :)
RollerCoasterRyan posted on September 10th, 2025
I think that's the turn out of the station of Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park :)
Yes, your answer is correct.
Here's the next one :D

RollerCoasterRyan posted on September 10th, 2025
Very easy : :-)
Puss In Boots' Giant Journey @ Universal Studios Singapore
That's correct! I probably made that a bit too easy lol
This might to be difficult : (the fullsize image is on RCDB.com, colors are not changed)

Please could we have a hint, that one's very difficult :)
RollerCoasterRyan posted on September 13th, 2025
Please could we have a hint, that one's very difficult :)
Sure :
Continent : Asia , China to be specific.
Intensity : Kiddie coaster
Status : Removed
New hint :
Something u buy in a Supermarket
The thing with small wheels for babies to carry around (not Stroller)
(combine these 2 answers)
Extended Hint :
1 Fruit
2 Buggy
1 + 2 + .... = Answer
MrRC posted on October 9th, 2025
Extended Hint :
1 Fruit
2 Buggy1 + 2 + .... = Answer
Sorry, I've been very busy the last while and didn't have time to do NLC, I'm pretty sure it's the Fruit Buggy Coaster at Heping Park, thanks for the hints! :D
RollerCoasterRyan posted on October 11th, 2025
Sorry, I've been very busy the last while and didn't have time to do NLC, I'm pretty sure it's the Fruit Buggy Coaster at Heping Park, thanks for the hints! :D
Yes thats the correct answer. :-)
:D That was a very tough one, the hints were very useful :) Here's the next one:

RollerCoasterRyan posted on October 11th, 2025
Didn't u have a smaller image (LOL :-)
My guess is :
Raptor @ Gardaland
MrRC posted on October 11th, 2025
Didn't u have a smaller image (LOL :-)
My guess is :
Raptor @ Gardaland
Sorry it's so small lol, I didn't want to give too much away :) That's incorrect,
First hint: this coaster has got a wooden support structure
RollerCoasterRyan posted on October 12th, 2025
Sorry it's so small lol, I didn't want to give too much away :) That's incorrect,
First hint: this coaster has got a wooden support structure
Very helpfull hint :
Outlaw Run @ Silver Dollar City
MrRC posted on October 11th, 2025
Sorry it's so small lol, I didn't want to give too much away :) That's incorrect,
First hint: this coaster has got a wooden support structureVery helpfull hint :
Outlaw Run @ Silver Dollar City
That's correct :D
Next one :

MrRC posted on October 12th, 2025
Next one :
Krake @ Heide Park?
Baron 1898 @ Efteling?
RollerCoasterRyan posted on October 13th, 2025
Baron 1898 @ Efteling?
YES, we have a winner. Answer is correct.

Th13teen @ Alton Towers
https://rcdb.com/4463.htm#p=72156