Guess the Coaster
MrRC posted on August 23rd, 2025
OK next one :
I knew this one straight away without looking up cause it's in my favourite park and I go here quite often :D,
Crazy Bats @ Phantasialand (and I think this is a picture of it when it was Temple of the Nighthawk)
RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 24th, 2025
I knew this one straight away without looking up cause it's in my favourite park and I go here quite often :D,
Crazy Bats @ Phantasialand (and I think this is a picture of it when it was Temple of the Nighthawk)
So du komst aus Deutschland ?
Ja ist ganz richtig.
Your answer is correct.
MrRC posted on August 24th, 2025
So du komst aus Deutschland ?
Ja ist ganz richtig.
Your answer is correct.
I'm originally from Ireland but live in the Netherlands as well now :D From where I am, Phantasialand is about an hour and a half away so I go there sometimes though not as much as others cause they don't do season passes :( I see you have the old Vekoma logo are you from the Netherlands? :)
Here's the next one, it's at my home park :)

Very easy, did know it right away (last visit was 10 July) without search it.
Yes i'm from the Netherlands. Roermond is my home town about 10 min drive from Vekoma Vlodrop HQ.
Phantasialand is 1 hour from me. Toverland 45 min.
Boosterbike @ Toverland
MrRC posted on August 24th, 2025
Very easy, did know it right away (last visit was 10 July) without search it.
Yes i'm from the Netherlands. Roermond is my home town about 10 min drive from Vekoma Vlodrop HQ.
Phantasialand is 1 hour from me. Toverland 45 min.
Boosterbike @ Toverland
That's awesome! :D I'm close to Eindhoven :) I'm definitely not surprised you got that so fast then lol, that's the correct answer!
Yeah, that was an easy one.
Next :

MrRC posted on August 25th, 2025
Yeah, that was an easy one.
Next :
That looks like a Zamperla 420 STD twister coaster but there's a few with similar colour schemes which makes this one tricky, I'll go with Crazy Mouse at Niagara Amusement Park :)
RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 25th, 2025
That looks like a Zamperla 420 STD twister coaster but there's a few with similar colour schemes which makes this one tricky, I'll go with Crazy Mouse at Niagara Amusement Park :)
Correct mark and model.
But its not the one i'm looking for.
Thats NOT correct.
Ok I'll go for Twister Coaster at Aktur Park, also if that's correct someone else can take my go cause I'll be away for the next few days :)
RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 26th, 2025
Ok I'll go for Twister Coaster at Aktur Park, also if that's correct someone else can take my go cause I'll be away for the next few days :)
Yes, thats correct.
MrRC posted on August 26th, 2025
Yes, thats correct.
:D Someone else can take my go
I'll go again:

RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 31st, 2025
I'll go again:
Can we have a hint ?
Ok :) This coaster is located in North America
RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 31st, 2025
I'll go again:
Giant Dipper at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?
maxxforce780 posted on September 3rd, 2025
Giant Dipper at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?
That's correct! :D
Okay here we go

maxxforce780 posted on September 6th, 2025
Okay here we go
That's a tough one, I think it might be Cú Chulainn at Emerald Park cause it looks like a Gravitykrakt coaster
RollerCoasterRyan posted on September 7th, 2025
That's a tough one, I think it might be Cú Chulainn at Emerald Park cause it looks like a Gravitykrakt coaster
Nope
Leviathan at Sea World?
RollerCoasterRyan posted on September 7th, 2025
Leviathan at Sea World?
no
Jungle Trailblazer at Fantawild Dreamland Zhongmu?
RollerCoasterRyan posted on September 8th, 2025
Jungle Trailblazer at Fantawild Dreamland Zhongmu?
Ding Ding Ding Yes
:D That was a really good one! Here's the next one:



OK next one :