Guess the Coaster
MrRC posted on August 13th, 2025
From an American manufacturor or American Continent ?
It’s in North American continent. A second hint is that’s a European Manufacturer.
Fast & Furious: Hollywood Drift @ Universal Studios Hollywood (California)
MrRC posted on August 13th, 2025
Fast & Furious: Hollywood Drift @ Universal Studios Hollywood (California)
You got it correct.
Your hints where very usefull :-)

French Revolution at Lotte World. I didn’t cheat I just thought you’d use a Vekoma and looked at MK1200s on RCDB.
CCA_Games posted on August 13th, 2025
French Revolution at Lotte World. I didn’t cheat I just thought you’d use a Vekoma and looked at MK1200s on RCDB.
Yes, ding ding, we got a winner !!
Yes correct answer.

Here's the new Image
Vertigorama @ Parque de la Ciudad
This image https://rcdb.com/1506.htm#p=53912
MrRC posted on August 14th, 2025
Vertigorama @ Parque de la Ciudad
This image https://rcdb.com/1506.htm#p=53912
yes
Next one :

MrRC posted on August 14th, 2025
Next one :
Cop Car Chase @ Movie Park Germany?
Yay :D Here's the next one!:

RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 15th, 2025
Yay :D Here's the next one!:
king cobra @ kings island
Columbia Double Loop Coaster @ Seoul Land
MrRC posted on August 15th, 2025
Columbia Double Loop Coaster @ Seoul Land
That's correct! :D I'm very impressed you got it that fast!
RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 17th, 2025
That's correct! :D I'm very impressed you got it that fast!
No problem, i was mumpling the name of the coaster before i started the search, so it didn't take long to find it.
Next :

(Note : image is NOT on RCDB.com)
MrRC posted on August 17th, 2025
No problem, i was mumpling the name of the coaster before i started the search, so it didn't take long to find it.
Next :
(Note : image is NOT on RCDB.com)
If I'm correct I think this is by the same manufacturer as my last one, Senyo Kogyo, and I think from looking on RCDB it's one of their A3 Atomic Coasters so I'm going with Express Station @ Harbin Cultural Park
RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 17th, 2025
so I'm going with Express Station @ Harbin Cultural Park
Yes, thats correct.
:D Next one:

RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 19th, 2025
:D Next one:
Merkant @ Mandoria ?
MrRC posted on August 22nd, 2025
Merkant @ Mandoria ?
Nope, the first hint is that it's in a European park :)
RollerCoasterRyan posted on August 23rd, 2025
Nope, the first hint is that it's in a European park :)
That was a very helpfull hint :
Matterhorn Blitz @ Europa Park
MrRC posted on August 23rd, 2025
That was a very helpfull hint :
Matterhorn Blitz @ Europa Park
That's Correct! :D

From an American manufacturer or American Continent ?