5 Hours of Power 7 - Results Published - Congratulations docoaster!
Next Saturday May 15th.
-Ride_Op
What time will it be at?
Contest runs from 11 to 4 ET (17:00-22:00 CET). The live rules reveal will take place 30 minutes prior on our YouTube channel. The event is already scheduled there.
-Ride_Op
Link for the annual technical difficulty plagued glitch fest that is the Live Rules and Map Reveal!
-Ride_Op
Gonna live stream your effort? Please share the stream link so we can watch and cheer you on!
-Ride_Op
Here is my Live Stream:
Here's the download link: Go! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l409ncLYM5BDFq0s7XgVL7e2BnnLd0TF/view?usp=sharing
-Ride_Op
Entry form: https://forms.gle/oBVTuM9L5NvuZe376
-Ride_Op
Wow - that was challenging! That capacity rule was crazy...
5 entries so far on NL2 Central...
Make that 6
Well, I didn't get mine finished. No supports, a clearance fail, not that interesting to ride, and rather wasteful on space. Oh, and about 500 short on capacity. Other than that it went great! lol
I probably shouldn't have tried to do a Zamperla Twister Coaster, as I got in more of a spin than the cars...
Wow kristalic
27 entries this year. Thank you to everyone who participated! We'll get to work on judging it and schedule the results show once we're ready.
-Ride_Op
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488268406
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488268669
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488269076
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488269273
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488270547
JollyJay1971 posted on May 15th, 2021
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488268406
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488268669
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488269076
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488269273
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488270547
That wave turn looks fun
RMC It posted on May 15th, 2021
Wow kristalic
lol thanks :)
Ride_Op posted on May 15th, 2021
27 entries this year. Thank you to everyone who participated! We'll get to work on judging it and schedule the results show once we're ready.
-Ride_Op
The anticipation builds...
Download all 26 5HOP7 entries here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dQOL7chMIlOIgd32CjOrj5S5o_BWjgpG/view?usp=sharing
-Ride_Op
After failing to complete the challenge during 5HOP, I decided to have another go on Sunday, then again yesterday. I STILL can't lay an interesting, working, safe, and meeting capacity layout in just 5 hours. Never mind starting on the supports!
So far, rather than Five Hours Of Power, I've had 15 Hours Of Pain...
I'm still going to try again next year though.
Join us in about an hour for the Five Hours of Power VII Results Live Stream!
-Ride_Op
Hey guys, remember 5HOP7? The results of which we did a live stream forever ago for a contest from two forevers ago? Well, here, FINALLY, is the scoring sheet, ready to be shared with the world.
Thanks for everyone's patience while we waited for real life to get out of the way of providing feedback to you all.
-Ride_Op
And FINALLY here is my HUGE THANK YOU! - It took me a few weeks to find out the results were already out, and another few days now to find the time to write something :D
I'm so excited that my entry made it to the top! Especially as there were some very good entries. I am impressed with what some of you managed to create within 5 hours (as I am every year).
The contest was quite hard in my opinion. I was almost sure I missed out on one of the rules. So I guess it was worth checking the ride again and resending the entry form two times last minute. :D The supports were enormously time-consuming so that I wasn't even able to care about a station - and yeah, I forgot a few supports at the first drop as well... So glad this didn't dq my entry.
So thank you for once again staging this fantastic contest and giving such detailed feedback in the live stream! I really enjoyed it and I'm already looking forward to hopefully being able to participate next year to defend the title. ;)

Is there a final date for 5HOP?