Skip to content

5 Hours of Power 7 - Results Published - Congratulations docoaster!

1 to 25 of 49
Posted April 3, 2021· Edited May 13, 2021

5 Hours of Power 7! Let's start figuring out dates. Please list the specific Saturdays and or Sundays that you could participate. I'll put the final dates up for a vote.

-Ride_Op

For those who aren't aware, 5 Hours of Power is a unique contest where everyone will have just 5 hours to download the template, build, support, test, and upload the finished coaster. No one knows what the challenge will be ahead of time, and everyone plays at the same time around the world. It's intense and fun to participate or just watch the live streams of those building frantically (and Codemaster wasting time).

-Ride_Op

a Sunday would work best for me due to track/cross country meets. Sunday April 25th, however, would not work for me as I will be at Six Flags Great America that day

I can make any of those work, no one is better than any other . Looking forward to this year's challenge

1 to 25 of 49