Metropolitan Madness Contest (RESULTS POSTED)
Submitted! Hope I submitted it correctly.
I just recently finished the track for my coaster. While I don't think I did the best track work (as I haven't made very many coasters in NoLimits), I am really happy with the layout I was able to come up with. BTW, I am doing a massive intense Mack launched coaster, kinda like slapping a launch on dc rivals hypercoaster.
Teaser: my first attempt at an RMC T-Rex. Just needs supports now.

Editing as to not double post:
My keyboard crapped out today. I have one on order to get here by Tuesday, but that doesn't leave me with a lot of time to support. Crossing my fingers as I'm really happy with the ride!
And the form is officially closed! Judging will begin tomorrow, thank you to everyone who participated. Good luck, all of you!
Ended up finishing mine just in time! My new keyboard arrived late yesterday and I scrambled to get the supports all tidied up.
Thanks for running the contest Amalia; that was fun!
ItsAmaliaB posted on July 1st, 2020
And the form is officially closed! Judging will begin tomorrow, thank you to everyone who participated. Good luck, all of you!
Wait, closed already? I thought it was until the end of the day? O.o
Edit:
As I thought midnight was the deadline. Here's my unfinished piece:
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1320
RESULTS POSTED
Congratulations to our top three winners, and thank you all for participating in the contest! Your entries were all fantastic!
1. TORI BY MARV
2. HYPERIOFF BY BARTOLEMEIIS
3. ZEROGOKI BY FINTAMIN
For a comprehensive list of rides and how they were scored, as well as a few words about your submissions, please look at the document below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EFuSHnHAgas7n1M6S5lAMKyYZFZZ7rrJna7srrG05VE/edit?usp=sharing
Now, depending on logistics, that means a few things. If I can ship anything out during these times, then the prizes are as follows:
Marv: Ghostrider nut and box.
Bartolemeiis: Large piece of T-Express padding.
Fintamin: Launch sled bolts from Xcelerator.
I'll be contacting all of you personally shortly and keep you in touch as I figure stuff out. Thanks, and have a good rest of your summer (or winter)!
What about my entry?
I am not very experienced with NoLimits 2 (I think this was my 12th coaster), so I knew the trackwork and supports were going to be eh (only the second time doing some what custom supports) so I really only cared about how good the layout was, and since you said it was pretty good, I am very content with that :)
edit: I also didn't know about the clearance thingy until just now, lots I still have to learn!
Jetcoasterfan I liked your layout a lot. The whole design was very cohesive, and the layout seemed to have some thought behind it which made for nice shapes and progression. Some odd trackwork issues on occasion, and some undersupported areas, but overall well done.
Mac I also really liked your design. It was very plausible as something Intamin might have proposed for that site. Good job man.
Can we Please get downloads links for all for park if possible

I would rather you buy the winner a halloween mask from ebay.